Chapter 19*

"One of the natives was telling me that this is one of the most magical places on Earth." He told me as he looked into my eyes. "I don't believe in Magic... or what did they say? Oh-bow-ah?"

I laughed with a smile. "You mean obeah. Some people practice that here but most don't. We're a Christian country."

"Right." He said with an embarrassed smile on his face. "I don't know about any of that stuff, Janis. But it only took being here for a few hours to realize it's a special place. And I can see why someone like you would be descended from it."

I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine, and we tenderly kissed. He held my cheek as he kissed me slowly. Then, he swiped the thick strap of my dress off my shoulder, and kissed my shoulder.

"How about we got for a swim?" He asked against the soft skin of my shoulder.

"I don't have my bathing suit." I told him. He grinned as he stood up, unbuttoning his shirt. With every button revealed more and more of his toned and youthful torso.

"Neither do I." He smiled, slipping his pants off. I took off my dress, and now I only wore my bra and underwear.

He picked me up bridal style as he walked me over to the end of the shore, and his feet entered the ocean. He placed me in the water once he felt we were deep enough, but we were still able to stand.

"I ask one thing of you." I told him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. My breasts pressed against his toned chest.

"What is that?" He grinned as his hands were on my waist.

"Don't wet my hair." I told him and he laughed. I reached behind me and unbuckled my bra, and it began to float away.

I reached to grab it, but Dick stopped me. "I'll buy you ten new bras in America."

His hands found their way to my panties underneath the water, and he helped me get out of them. He held the now ocean soaked panties above the water, and with a smirk he flung them to the side.

It splashed, then began floating away as well. I reached down and helped him out of his boxers, and that floated to the surface of the water to join my underwear in floating away.

The ocean water there was warm, unlike ocean water in America. It swayed between us, I watched it wash over his body in small waves. They'd hit my body as well, as he held my breast in his hand.

I shut my eyes as his finger circled around my nipple underwater. Then, he cupped both of my breasts in each hand, and began fondling them. I moved closer to him, and his member brushed against my leg beneath the water.

Our shoulders would occasionally be lapped over with water, as he placed himself inside of me. He thrusted in the waves, and I moaned out into the starry night.

I walked back into the villa, and began walking through that hallway to get to my bedroom. When I turned, I could see the lights that were around the pool were on.

Jack was inside the pool with the dancers from earlier, and they all giggled and laughed with him as they splashed around.

I continued into my room and got into my pajamas. Laying in bed, I began to doze off. But then I heard laughing dancers come inside.

"Janis." Jack's voice said as he stumbled into my room. He'd obviously been drinking. He sat on the edge of my bed. "Come on, Clover, have fun."

"Please get out of my room." I told him as I sat up, moving my feet away from the place he sat.

"Here." He held up a tiny yellow pill in front of me. "Get loose."

"No thank you." I told him.

"It's just something to lighten the mood." He slurred. I shook my head no again. He shrugged, and laughed as he waved over one of the dancers. Then with a smile she opened her mouth and leaned down toward him, and he placed the pill on her tongue.

"Go into the other bedroom on this floor." He told her. He turned to me, and rubbed the back of his head.

"I can tell that you have been getting upset with our... arrangement." Jack said. I immediately hopped off the bed and closed the door. Jackie could wake up and come downstairs any time. Jack still sat there in a drugged daze on my bed.

"I want out." I told him as I stood in front of where he sat. He didn't make eye contact with me, he only looked at my torso with his lips parted open, and a sickly expression on his face.

"Why would you want out, baby?" He asked as he pulled his arm around me. "We're so good together."

"I want out." I pulled his hair, causing him to look up at me. "I refuse to be treated like this anymore."

"Clover, think about what you're saying." Jack slurred out. I removed his arms from around my waist, and he defeatedly stood up. He began walking to my door, and before exiting he turned around.!

"You know what? This must be about that boy you're seeing." Jack told me. "Sex on the beach? Anyone could've seen that, Janis. You should be more careful."

I cleared my throat. Was he going to do anything to Dick? 

"Maybe you and him should watch out." He nodded. Then he turned around, opened the door and left.