Chapter 25

March, 1962

Jack got me a flight straight to LA, and I stayed in a hotel until he arrived. He had to do a speech in Los Banos before he came to visit me.

I knew I had a husband at home who was waiting for me to return, but I couldn't resist Jack. As soon as he came in the hotel, he immediately began fucking me.

I casted away my guilt by reminding myself Jack was married as well. It somehow made it okay in my mind that both of us were unfaithful.

He'd release in me, and tell me that it was "fine now" because I was already knocked up. I just wanted to be near him, and if the only way to be near him was having him inside of me, I was willing to do it.

"Your breasts are getting bigger." He admired as he got his pants back on. "It seemed impossible that you could get more delicious, Clover."

All that kept running through my mind was my husband. I questioned when I should tell Jack I was married, or whether or not to tell him at all.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded yes. "Well, you should get packed, I'm going to be staying with a friend in Palm Springs."

We made our way out to Palm Springs, and it was beautiful. In my opinion, it was Los Angeles at it's finest. There were mountains and hills that were absolutely breathtaking. You'd see an occasional mansion as you'd pass through.

Finally we got to a house whose gates welcomed our cars. The Secret Service followed us wherever we went, no matter what. Jack got out the car and walked around to open the door for me.

"Whose house is this?" I asked in amazement. It was a contemporary, with a spacey modern look to it. It wasn't a mansion, but it was definitely luxurious.

"Aye, look who it is!" A raspy voice said. When I turned, I almost fell to my knees. Frank Sinatra walling toward us.

"Frank, this is my friend Janis—" The President began but I interrupted. I could've believe I was standing in front of Frank Sinatra.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled out in excitement. "Frank Sinatra! Wow! Come fly with meee let's fly, let's fly awayyy."

Frank looked me up and down with a smile, then looked at Jack like I was nuts. Jack laughed as he patted my back.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so excited to meet you!" I smiled and held out a hand. He shook it. "It's good to meet you, I grew up on your music."

Me mentioning his age made his smile fade slightly. Jack cleared his throat.

"Well, I'm here, Frank. Where will me and Janis be staying?" Jack asked as we stood there.

"Well, it's gonna be in your usual room." Frank guided us inside the house. We walked through his living room and into his hallway. Every room had a view of his pool in the backyard through a glass door.

He finally got to a simple bedroom, and as we stepped in the Secret Service set our suitcases on the ground0

"She's a pretty one, ain't she?" Frank said as he stepped closer to me and looked me up and down. "Do you share, Jack?"

"She doesn't do that." The President mumbled. "I wouldn't let that happen anyway. Janis, for the most part, is a lady."

"For the most part? What's the least part?" I squinted at him. Jack smirked as he stepped close to me, he wore his usual black sunglasses.

"When we're in bed, Clover." He mumbled, grabbing my ass. I wanted to protest and tell him not to speak to me that way. I wanted to hate him.

But I couldn't, he turned me on so much. And even him simply touching me sent me souring.

"Let's go out and have a chat, shall we? You and I." Frank told Jack.

"Sure, Sinatra." Jack nodded, then looked to me. "I'll be right back." Jack said and gave my waist a sensual squeeze. He and Frank walked out of the room and shut the door.

I stood in the room and looked around for a bit. Frank had literal photos of Jack on the walls and one sitting on the bed side table.

Does he idolize this guy?

I wondered how they met, and what they needed to talk about in private. Then, I stepped toward the glass door in the bedroom that have a view of the pool.

A woman from the next room stepped out of her door and walked out to the pool. Her back was turned to me, and she stood in front of the pool. She was wearing straight leg cropped slacks, and a floral shirt.

Suddenly, she began taking off her clothes. I looked away in shock, and when I looked back she was totally nude. She jumped into the pool and began swimming.

I wondered who she was as I watched her make laps across the pool. Her figure and her posture seemed familiar, but I couldn't quite place exactly who she was.

Her blonde hair got wet as she dunked her head under water, then swiped it back. Then I saw Jack and Frank walk out and stand over the pool.

She smiled excitedly as she saw Jack, then got out the pool to hug him. I watched his hands slide down her wet, naked back and to her bottom.

Jealousy began to kick in on my part.

Then, she began running back to her room that was beside mine, and to the door she exited the house out of. As she came my way, I recognized her. The face, the body, the blonde hair.

It was Marilyn Monroe who was staying at this house with us.

She ran back out and hugged Jack again, this time sharing a kiss with him. I squinted as I watched, unable to do or say anything. After all, he was anything but my man.

And how could one fight against Marilyn Monroe?

She tugged his arm as she tried to get him to walk toward her bedroom, but he shook his head no. I saw him saying something to her, and she nodded, tucking her wet, short hair behind her ear.

She walked back to her room slowly and without a smile as she made her way back into her bedroom.

I was shocked and jealous at the same time. However after all of that, I still wanted to be introduced.