Chapter 16*

After meeting the president, the employees were shown to their part of the plane we'd be taking the trip in. It wasn't luxurious at all, in fact it looked like any other commercial plane.

I sat down and took a window seat, then Maggie sat down next to me.

"Hey, good to see you!" She said vibrantly. "Looks like you've moved on up. I thought he brought you on this trip, but turns out it was the wife!"

I smiled down at my lap, then looked back up at her. "Why'd you get brought on this trip?"

"Well don't you know yet?" Maggie asked. "I'm one of his favorite girl toys."

"But what's your job?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well, technically I'm one of his secretaries, but usually secretaries don't go on trips like this. My real job is... entertainment."

"I see." I said with risen eyebrows.

"That might be your job too. He looked like he was going to wet his pants at the sight of you!" Maggie whispered, and I looked around to see if anyone was listening. "Oh, let me shut up about that. See, everyone here knows my job position. You're relatively new so I guess they still think you're not involved."

"Why do you assume I'm involved? He invited me to the pool once." I whispered to her.

"Sure. But by the way he looked at you that day when we were splishin' and splashin' I knew exactly what was running through that presidential mind." Maggie whispered. I tried not to react much to what she was saying.

"Hello." A voice said, and we both looked up. Dick stood there, and of course he was in his nicely tailored suit. "I was wondering if I could swap seats with you. My seat is just down the aisle."

"Me?" Maggie pointed at herself. Then she gave me a silly and teasing look. "Alrighty then." She smiled and stood up.

As she got out of the tight space of the seat, she got very close to Dick who stood in the aisle. She looked him up and down with a risen eyebrow as she walked past, then turned around and gave me a thumbs up behind his back.

I giggled, and Dick turned to look at what Maggie was doing. Then she laughed and scurried over to his seat.

Dick grinned as he took the seat next to me, and stared with a grin. I looked out the window and at my lap, trying to avoid eye contact.

"I've been thinking about you ever since that day in that bathroom." Dick broke the silence in a whispering voice. I looked to him, and then looked at the people across the aisle from us.

It was two men, and they were fast asleep. Then, I made eye contact with Dick.

"There's not that many of us on this trip, and no one is going to see us if we decide to do anything on this plane." Dick suggested.

"What do you mean?" I asked, crossing my legs. My cheeks were getting hot with anticipation, I knew I should've give into what he was saying.

He answered my question with a kiss, and slowly his lips rolled against mine. His tongue entered my mouth, as we both slowly kissed each other.

"This is inappropriate. What if someone sees? We'll both lose our job." I exhaled silently as I looked into his eyes.

"Then we'll be more discreet." He answered in a low, husky voice. His hand moved to my knee, then slowly made it up my dress. I sucked in a breath as pleasure pooled at my core, his finger making circles against my clothes heat.

He swiped against the fabric of my panties. His finger made its way down from my clitoris to my entrance, circled around it, then back up. I held onto his arm that was across my chest as he did this.