Chapter 11*

It was decorated with pretty dark colors, but it was the perfect apartment for a bachelor. When you walked inside, you saw a sunken floor with a couch around the perimeter. A fireplace made out of dark charcoal colored bricks was a aflame.

When you turned, he had a large open kitchen with a counter that one could sit at.

When you turned in the other direction, you were greeted with an amazing view of the city. I almost forgot exactly why I went inside the apartment.

Dick limped down the three steps that took you to the lowered area that had his couch. Then, he sat back on it.

"You know, I don't need help. I think I'll just stay here." Dick said as he closed his eyes.

"Oh no, don't go to sleep. You might have a concussion." I told him. "Where's your first aid kit?"

He paused, his eyes were closed and his eyebrows were furrowed. "Uh, right. It's in the bathroom."

I walked in the bathroom and stood there for a moment. It was large, with a huge triangular tub that was becoming popular at the time. His toilet even looked fancy.

I tried to concentrate and walked to the large, double sink. Then I opened his mirror and looked for the kit. A small oval shaped kit with a red bandaid sat on the shelf, and I picked it up.

Before I shut the mirror, something caught my eye. It was a woman's perfume that sat on the shelf... but I decided not to question it.

I headed out to Dick in a hurry, and because I was rushing I forgot you had to take steps to get to his couch.

I tripped, dropping the first aid kit and landing on my face. He laughed.

"Don't you get hurt now too." He smiled. My cheeks were warm as I stood back up, carrying the first aid kit to him. Then I sat beside him, cleaning the small cut forming above his eyebrow.

He winced as I touched it with the white cotton ball held between my fingers, and after about five minutes he was all set.

"You're all done." I smiled as I shut the first aid kit.

"Do you want a drink?" He asked and I looked to him. "Right, you're not much of a drinker."

"I should be getting back, my house has a curfew." I smiled. He squinted at me.

"A curfew? What do you mean a curfew?" He asked. "None of the guys or girls I know who live in the Row Houses have a curfew."

"Well mine does." I said with embarrassment as I stood up and picked up the first aid kit to return it to the bathroom.

"Wait... sit down." He asked. "Please."

I slowly sat back down next to him.

"You're In Susan's house, right?" He asked and I nodded. "That girl's a horror!"

"I know." I exhaled and we laughed together.

"I'm sure you'd like to get away from her for a night." He grinned. I silently looked down at the first aid kit in my hands, trying to think of another way to say I have to go.

"Look, you said it yourself. I might have a concussion. We don't need me dying in my sleep or anything like that." He said with risen brows.

"Don't you have a friend you can call?" I asked. He was comfortable sat back with his arm spread across the back of the couch. He lifted his wrist that was on the back of the couch to look at his luxurious watch.

"It's 3 in the morning. There's no friends awake at the moment." He informed me. I thought to myself, I truly didn't want him to be alone in his condition.

He leaned toward me, to the point where his arm was now around me. His blue eyes looked into mine, and I never quite noticed how long his dark blonde eyelashes were.

"Hey, how about you stay the night?" He asked, his was now so close to my face I could feel his breath. "How would you be getting home anyway?"

"That's a good observation." I said quietly. He picked up a remote beside him, then pressed a button. The lights in the apartment dimmed, and suddenly his lips were on mine.

He kissed my deeply in the dark room, and I felt his hand slither underneath my sweater cardigan. He cupped my breast that was covered in my dress, and I moaned into his mouth.

My hand fell on his hard bulge in his pants, and I began to move my palm again him. He groaned in response, removing his hand from my cardigan and holding onto the couch we sat on.

I took off my cardigan, and lifted my dress so that it scrunched up around my hips. His hand slid from my knee and up my thigh, and his warm fingers connected with my heat.

I exhaled as he kissed my neck, his fingers tortuously sliding up and down the fabric of my panties. I leaned my hips into him, and he removed his hand and placed it on my thigh to keep me down.

I unzipped my dress, then removed it from off my shoulders. Then I wiggled it off from over my hips and onto the floor.

I placed one folded leg on the couch and the other straight off it, my toe touched the carpeted floor. His finger slid my panty to the side and entered in me, and I squeezed the back of his neck.

His lips kissed my collar bones, then he placed his face between my breasts. I still had on my bra as he licked and sucked them. I placed my hand in the clamp against my back, then clicked my bra open. He feverishly slipped my bra from off of my shoulders with his free and, while rubbing my clit with his other.

My breasts bounced free in front of him, and he took my nipple into my mouth. Then he began licking around my nipple, as I got unbearably wet on his fingers.

He looked up at me in the dim lighting, and licked my nipple continuously. My cheeks got warm as he did this, and finally he brought my nipple between his teeth and sucked it hard.

I moaned out as I orgasmed onto his fingers. He placed his wet fingers in his mouth, then got down on his knees in front of me. Gripped my panties, he immediately yanked them off of me.

Licking my soaking core, and his eyes continued to peer up at me as he did so. He tongue circled around my wet entrance, and licked inside of it.

I was still feeling the effect of my orgasm as he licked up my slit and over my clit, until there was barely evidence I had one.

He sat next me once again on the couch, and slumped there. I leaned over to give him a blowjob, but he placed his hand on my shoulder to prevent me from doing it.

"It's already, baby. This was my thanks to you." He answered quietly. "If you need a bed, you can sleep in my bedroom. It's the door at the very end of the hallway."

I stood up, fatigued by the action that just happened. I paused, then continuously made my way up the three steps to get to the level of the rest of the apartment.

He laughed as he pressed a button of the remote to make the lights become bright again. Then I made my way down the hall and into his bedroom.

It was barely surprising that it was large and breathtaking. He still had an amazing view of the city. I nakedly crawled into his King bed, and shut my eyes with a smile on my face.