12 • School Still Sucks ✓

Chapter 12: School Still Sucks

"Why the hell is Allison here?!" I groan at no one in particular before looking at Stiles and holding my hand out. "Can I borrow your phone? If I turn mine back on I'm pretty sure Star Wars music will start playing again." He fumbles through his pockets before pulling out his phone and handing it to me. I scroll through his contacts before landing on Allison's number.

"Stiles?"

"No, Its Mia, I'm with Scott and Stiles. Where are you?"

"I'm in the school looking for Scott... Why are you here?"

"I'm just- Where are you right now?"

"On the first floor."

I exhale and look over to Scott and hand the phone over to him so he can sort it, I would probably lead her exactly where the alpha was knowing my luck.

"Where? Where are you exactly?" He asks her.

"Get to the lobby, now."

He hands Stiles his phone and we begin running to the lobby. I only hope that we can find Allison before the alpha does.

🌑

We ran all the way to the lobby, not even taking one little breathing break like I suggested, and found Allison pacing in a circle.

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott questions her as soon as we got to her. I stayed silent, mainly because I had a stitch and it was really hurting, what were these guys freaking superhuman?!

Well.

Scott kind of is but that is not the point.

"Because you asked me to?" Allison told him, but it came out more as a question.

"I asked you to?" Scott asked in confusion.

Allison frowned and showed us a text on Scotts phone showing,

'Meet me at the School. URGENT. - Scott.

I gasp and slap Scott on the arm. "Why would you do that Scott?! Actually better question is when! I have been with you this whole time and I didn't see you use a phone... No, no the best question here is why the hell would you get her to come here when there is a raging al-" The rest of my speech got cut off by yet another hand over my mouth, but this time it was Stiles as he rolled his eyes and pulled me towards him to shut me up.

Rude.

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message...?" Allison asked, but I have a feeling she already knows the answer so I just sigh into Stiles' hand, can this just be over already?

"Because I didn't." Scott clarifies.

"Did you drive here?" Stiles pipes in.

"Jackson did." Allison nods.

"Jackson's here too?" Scott practically screeched.

"And Lydia." She added. My eyes just about pop out of their sockets, Lydia is here?! Oh well this is just getting better and better. Why don't we just have a school party with the alpha and invite all of our family members while we're at it too? "What's going on, who sent that text?"

Scott was about to answer, probably about to come up with some lies to try and get some of the suspicion she is holding in to disappear. I however, do not even see the point in trying. Allison's phone rang out through the empty hallway, she answered after a second or two.

"Where are you?" She asks.

Please don't be Lydia.