11 : Pop

       "Kakambal mo ang demonyong iyon?!" I spat out in utter confusion after dragging Silver back to our bedroom.

       Silver sighed and just nodded. Her reaction just got me riled up even more. 

        "Why didn't you tell me?!" Napapadyak ako sa inis. 

        "Eh ano naman ngayon kung kambal kami?" Silver shrugged like it didn't even matter. She crossed her arms and sat down my bed, looking at me with her usual blank expression... but her eyes, for some reason I could see worry in them. It's like she's worried and she's trying hard to hide it from me. What are you worried about, Silver?

          "T-tell me how... how this happened!" I was too frustrated that I let it manifest into words.

          "Our parents got horny one night and--"

          "Silver!" I yelled before she could even continue. Elementong 'to, namimilosopo pa. 

          I sighed and sat beside her instead. It's not like my rants could erase the fact that they're twins. Oh God, I still can't believe they're twins. I mean yes their names both start with the letter S —come to think of it, they both have the same dark eyes and long eyelashes—but I never once saw them interact with each other. Magno's my cousin and we're both annoyed at each other, pero nag-uusap pa rin naman kami, pero bakit sila hindi?

           "Please don't be mad at me just because of what my Brother had done..." Silver mumbled, her voice sounded worried. Wait is this what's she's worried about? Me being mad at her? 

           I rolled my eyes and sighed. Why would I even be mad at her? It's not like we could choose who our family is going to be. If I could, I would've chosen better parents, definitely a couple who would not abandon their kid no matter how messed up she is.

          "So? How long will your ugly brother stay with us?" Pag-iiba ko na lang ng usapan. Kinalmahan ko na rin ang boses ko. Sino ba naman ako para mag-inarte eh nakikitira lang din naman ako dito. And besides, sa simula pa lang sinabi na ni Silver na minsan ding tumira rito ang kapatid niya, pasulpot-sulpot nga lang. 

           "I don't know..." Silver's voice softened up. She sounded so vulnerable; like a worried little girl. "I guess you want to move out now huh?" She chuckled but somehow, I understood how she felt. It was as if she was asking me not to.

           And who am I kidding? Silver hasn't done anything wrong to me. Why would I leave? Why would I even abandon one the people who always stayed by my side?

           Umiling ako at tumawa. "Nah, it's not like I have anywhere else to live."

           "You can always live at your grandpa's house or with Magno's family? Diba nga lagi nilang sinasabi na doon ka na lang tumira sa kanila?" Silver argued.