Chapter Two

A/N: All of this positive response has encouraged me to write another chapter.   I almost gave up on this story... but now people are reading it. :) Yippee! Keep reading and commenting people!

PS: I know it's short... but I'm trying. I'm hoping to make the next one longer. :)

PPS: This is dedicated to GabyForever2345 for posting the first comment! Her's was so sweet and it made me want to write more of this story. So thank you GabyForever2345 and thank to everyone who's reading!

Chapter Two

I shiver as Derek’s lips travel across my neck, pressing hungry kisses as he goes. I’m torn between pushing him away and pulling him closer. I raise my hands to his chest and he growls. I freeze and his lips catch on a spot on my neck, drawing on the skin as if his life depends on it. I moan. Loudly. Derek’s hands travel down my back to my ass while I raise my hands to his hair. I grasp the short strands, pulling his head closer.

I can hear something in the background, but I ignore it. This is too good. Too perfect to break. Leaving my neck he trails kisses and licks up along my jaw before capturing my lips in a kiss. Our lips battle for dominance and he growls at me once again. A growl to submit. I ignore it and bite his bottom lip, asking, demanding entrance. A deeper, angrier growl rips through his chest. It makes me pause for a moment. My heart starts to beat faster and I shrink back. Derek doesn’t like that. He pulls me closer until we’re touching from chest, to hip, to thigh. His lips touch my again, hard, but gentle. I loose myself in the kiss, our lips touching softly, passionately instead of a fight.

“Derek! Emma!” We pull back when our names are shouted. More like I pull back while Derek glares at the speaker while tugging me to him again.

“Okay, that’s enough you two.” My Dad says. When did he come in? I wonder to myself.

Oh my god, did I just…. I wretch myself back from Derek, removing his arms from me.

“I can’t do this!” I yell as I turn and run towards my room. A growl rips through the air but I ignore it. Dashing into my room I slam the door shut, locking it as I go.

I can’t have a mate! I tell myself, I don’t want someone as dominate as Derek to control me and everything I do! I run my fingers through my long hair and let out a breath. What can I do? I can go back downstairs and tell him face to face that I reject him. I roll my eyes. Like he would accept that and just walk away.

Glancing over at the mirror I gasp when I see the giant hickey on my neck. I walk up to get a better look and gently touch my neck. The skin that connects my neck and shoulder is red and purple in a wide circle, the flesh tender and sore from the abuse.

I barely get to get a look at myself before the door is kicked in. I turn around and glare as Derek barges into my room.

“You broke my door!” I scream. I open my mouth to scream at him again but he tackles me, pushing me down onto the bed. I cry out as I hit the soft surface and Derek takes that as an invention to kiss me. He slips his tongue between my lips and I growl at him. He growls back presses his hips into mine. I push at his chest, trying to get him off of me, but he’s too heavy, even for a wolf. I surrender, laying as still as stone, not moving a muscle. He presses his lips to mine a few times before he pulls back.

“Kiss me.” He demands.

“No!” I yell.

He growls again, loudly, angrily, and I shiver. How does he do this to me?

Just then he notices to mark on my neck and his eyes turn silver.

“Mine.” He says, licking over the mark. A wave of heat passes through me and I moan. It isn’t even the mate mark and I’m responding like this. What will happen if I become his mate?

I feel his teeth scrape over my neck and I turn my head away, trying to move out of his reach. He groans, thinking I’m submitting. He nuzzles his face into my neck, inhaling heavily before positioning his mouth over me. I feel his teeth elongate slightly and I moan. He scrapes his teeth over my skin, getting ready to bite.