Chapter Four

Chapter Four

I handed a plate to Derek, which he dried and set in a pile to put away. It took a bit of coaxing to get him to help but he finally decided to help. His “help” consists of not much of help. Apparently being the future Alpha, he doesn’t need to know how to do things like washing or drying dishes. I first had him wash the dishes, but when he didn’t know how what to use the scrubby pad for I kicked him off of wash duty and onto dry duty.

“I don’t get the meaning of this.” Derek says, slapping a plate down onto the pile of dried dishes.

“Doing dishes?” I ask, giving him a look before returning to washes dishes.

“Yes! Don’t you have a maid to do this?” Derek demands, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Silly me I must have forgotten about the maid!” I say smacking my forehead. “How could I belittle myself by doing such a menial job as washing dishes?” I shutter.

“Ha ha.” Derek glares at me. Apparently he didn’t find it funny.

“Seriously though, don’t you at least have a dish washer? To you know, wash the dishes?” Derek asks, grabbing the soapy dish out of my hands. He quickly dries it and rubs his hands through his hair, making the short ends stick up with soap bubbles.

“Of course we do.” I point to it, in the cabinet in front of Derek. “But it’s broken. Dad thinks he can fix it so until he realizes he can’t and calls a repair man we have to do this.” I say, raising the soapy cup and scrubby sponge.

“I can order a repair man for you. My mate shouldn’t have to do dishes.”

Derek walks up behind me, slipping his hands around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

“It’s not like it’s hard, Derek. It’s dunk, scrub, rinse, dry. Not hard.”

“Oh really?” I can hear the mischief in his voice.

“Really.”

“What if you get all soapy, though?”

“I don’t get soapy -AH!” I shriek as Derek scoops a handful of soap out of the sink and flings it at my shirt.

“Derek!” I shout, spinning around. His eyes are dancing as he takes in my soapy now see-through top.

I cross my arms over my chest and glare at him.

A gurgled sound comes from him and he groans.

“What?” I ask as he shifts repeatedly and rubs the back of his neck.

“Your, ah- um..” He gives up and just waves at me. I look down and realize that by having my arms crossed under my chest pushes my boobs up and together making a mound of cleavage under the wet fabric.

I quickly drop my arms and spin around and I hear him sigh.

I dunk my arms into the sink, swishing them around.

“Baby, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that.”

I spin around, throwing a glob of soap at him, water hitting him across the chest and stomach as the soap smacks him in the face.

I laugh as he wipes the soap out of his eyes with one hand, raising his eyebrows as he flicks it to the floor.

“That’s how you wanna play, huh?” I cover my mouth with my hand to try and disguise my laughter, but it doesn’t work. He approaches me and grabs me around the waist, pulling our soapy bodies together. My shorts get damp at contact and I feel the erection through his wet jeans.