Chapter Six

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to write this! I had a math test and I've signed up to take the SATs... sigh... I will try to write as often as I can... Until then, enjoy!

PS: 5,000 reads! You guys rock! <3

Chapter Six

--Emma’s POV--

“Derek!” I shriek as his arms snake around my waist and pull me back to the bed. I giggle as he slides my body beneath his and lowers himself over me.

“What?” Derek asks growling playfully into my neck. I shiver as his hot breath lands on my neck, creating little goose bumps across my skin.

“I… I.. I have to get to work.” I gasp as Derek presses hot kisses along my neck.

“So?” I roll my eyes and try to push him away but he captures my hands in his. “Can’t you call in sick?”

“No, Derek, we’ve already been over this already. I’m not quitting or calling in sick. It’s just a few hours anyway.” I say rolling out from under him.

I have a part time job at the local supermarket. It usually isn’t very busy so I’m a cashier, cleaner, and shelve stocker. I usually work in five hour shifts four days a week but I got a shorter three hour shift today because of scheduling conflicts.

“I don’t like that my mate has to work.” I roll my eyes at Derek’s face. His lower lip is stuck out a little pout.

“Your mate has a name.” I lean close, my lips close to his.

“Emma.” He sighs, licking his lips.

“Good.” I smirk when he tries to press his lips against mine and pull back.

I don’t know how it happened, but Derek and I have gotten close. Romantically. We haven’t slept together yet, you know sex, but we have been sleeping in my bed together, and we’ve been touching and kisses a lot. I know it’s a bad idea to do that, but I don’t care. I just want to touch him all the time.

I have a feeling my virginity isn’t going to last long at this rate.

“It’s not nice to tease, Kitten.” Derek growls, a fire building in his eyes.

“What will you do about it?” I demand, raising a brow at him.

This.” He pounces, pushing me down onto the bed and attacks my neck. He licks across the mating mark, goose bumps breaking out across my body as a warmth fills my stomach.

Kissing across to the other side of my neck he captures the skin between my neck and shoulder in his mouth sucking on it. Hard. I groan, my back arching off the bed as pleasure fills my body. I pant, my eyes closing as I try to regain my breath.

“Derek…” I sigh when he pulls back. Forcing my eyes open I look at him, watching as he smirks at the mark on my neck. Both the mating one and the hickey that I know is there.

“That was cruel.” I glare at him. My heart is pounding, my body hot and weak at the same time and my panties are wet.

“It’s okay, we can take care of that.” A smile pulls at my lips and I lace my fingers behind his neck and pull him towards me.

Our lips brush and our breaths mix as he whispers “We can take care of that….. After you get back from work.” I growl and he grins at my expression.

“Now who’s the tease?” I say pushing his body off mine. He rolls away willingly, laying on his back on the bed beside me.

I have to climb over him to get off the bed, hopping over piles of Derek’s stuff as I walk to the door.