Chapter 10

Me and chase spent hours talking, he basically just wanted to tell me everything about the pack and rogues and the roles of all the werewolves. The only one that stood out to me was Paul Franklin.

"...then there's Paul Franklin, he leads the hunting program and is the top rogue/siren hunter."

"Wait... Siren?" I think he meant mermaids.

"Yeah there like mermaids except there evil, they lure fishermen out of their boats into the sea and all that. Except unlike mermaids there actually real. Anyways..." Chase carried on speaking. I zoned out. So, he thought mermaids weren't real? He was right about sirens except there's only a few pods of them in the world.

"Dakota? Are you listening?" My thoughts were interrupted.

"Yeah, sorry." I said.

"Look maybe we'll talk more tomorrow. Let's get some sleep okay?" He said, so we got dressed into pyjamas and went to bed. This time I was facing him. He pulled me closer until our bodies were touching. He placed his hands on my hip and the back of my head and pulled me in for a long, passionate, kiss. I placed my head on his chest and fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Kota, it's us, Aiden, Xavier, Ethan, Zyon and Zayd. If you're getting this, we need you and Gert to come home and update us. Find a way out, but whatever you do, don't expose yourselves.

I woke up and once again, Chase was gone. Sometimes mer people receive visions in their dreams. It's the only way to mind link when your too far away. I felt a warm soft feeling touching my back. I turned to over to see lettuce, snuggling up to me. I picked her up and decided to go find her something to eat. I walked out of the room, said good morning to the two werewolves guarding my door, and took the elevator to the kitchen level. I heard chases voice and was about to walk around the corner until I heard Emma's. I decided to take a peak.

"Chase, you know you're not over me!" She said playfully, caressing his body.

"Emma... I-I-I have a mate now- I can't...I couldn't." He said trying to retain himself from giving in.

"She makes you weak, I make you strong." She said seductively and leant in for a kiss. He stood there...kissing her back. He didn't pull away.

"You don't need to see that." Said a familiar voice. I turned to see Alex, his face full of sympathy. I couldn't hold back the tears. I started crying.

"Alex! I can't cry, I'll transform!" I said and began wiping the tears as soon as they rolled down my face. There were to many. Alex joined in, we both began wiping the tears of my face swiftly. It was quite the sight. I began to start laughing. Alex did not long after. He stopped, and I wiped the last tears off my face.

"Let's get Gert. I have to go home." I said, and we raced upstairs and got Gert.

Alex updated her on the situation that just happened on the car ride home. Gert tried comforting me. I introduced her to lettuce and she was instantly in love. The car ride was surprisingly quick. We reached home and ran inside. Alex followed.

"Guys!?" I yelled, and 5 boys came running down the stairs. We were embraced in a hug. All seven of us. While Alex stood there awkwardly.

"Guys, this is Alex." I said as I introduced him to my siblings.

"I need to tell you guys something, but you promise not to get mad. Okay?" I said.

"Okay tell us." Said Aiden and everyone else nodded.

"Alex knows what we are. And before you ask no! I did not show him! He found out, and he has been quite helpful. I trust him. He hasn't and won't tell anyone." I said out of breath. They looked as If they mind linked for a second or two before nodding their heads.

"If Kota trusts you, we trust you." Said Xavier. Alex smiled, and we followed the boys into the meeting room. Alex was informed on our plan, why we were here, Paul, and what we had to do next. It came in handy that Alex was a computer wiz. The plan was to once again, go through someone's office. We had to find Pauls office and go through his files. Find out anything about these so called "sirens" aka us and not get caught. Today was Saturday, we decided we were gonna put our plan to the test tomorrow and return to school on Monday, then come home. So, I decided to leave Lettuce here. In the safe hands of my family. At least I know he won't be eaten alive here. Me, Gert, and Alex got back in the car, and headed back to the pack house.

*This ones a bit long but not as long or short as the others, hope you enjoyed it J*