Chapter 12

I decided to take the stairs. I ran as fast as I could until I reached the battlefield. Jacob and Ryan were down. It was Chase against a pack of rogues. They stared at him, eyed him off. They slowly moved in on him, and he slowly backed away.

"Chase! Move!" I yelled.

"Go Dakota! I can only hold them off for so long!" He yelled back.

"I said, MOVE!" I yelled back fiercely. He decided to trust me, and he moved out the way. The pack of rogues stared at me. They stood there. Watching my every move. While Chase stood beside them showing pain, hurt. He thought I was long gone. Little did he know. I spread my arms out and began the spell. It was one of the strongest ones known to mer. But if I was getting out of this alive. I had to do this. The storm last night came in handy. The puddles of water rose from the ground. The clouds in the sky, were sucked dry. The water all came together in the air. Forming into a big ball. My legs shook and buckled beneath me. I was on my knees, I couldn't hold it any longer. Gert came running out of the house and stood there. Shocked. I let the weight go and the water dropped onto the pack of rogues. The power of the water mass fell onto them like a solid rock. Every bone in their body broke. I was drained. I put my hands down to brace myself. I heard my sister on the phone to my siblings. I couldn't fight it. I fell onto my back causing many gasps from the injured wolves.

"Dakota!" Chase yelled and ran over to me. My vision was going blurry and the last thing I saw was Chases eyes, staring into mine.

*This is a real short one! I've been writing for hours now and it's so late! I couldn't write anymore and now seemed like a climaxed time to stop lol. Sorry it's so short, chapters are usually over 1000 words and this one only 350! Hope you enjoyed. J*

A/N
Seriously what is with the J's and why didn't I just not post this chapter until it was completed.