GUK' THAT'S MY SEXY PROSTITUTE!?

Hana's POV:-
No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

This can't happen.

I licked my lips getting terrified by the nastiest news.

"Amis. Kate" I almost tripped over the rug as I latched myself to my cell. I made a conference call. Pick up. Pick up. Pick--

"H--"

"Jimin!" I shouted.

"What?" They both said in unison.

"Jimin has joined the University, guys"

"Oh My God you called me to tell this? Hana you're unbelievable"

"Seriously, I was having a tea party with my dolls, Hana."

"Guys focus! Jimin's coming back. Don't you guys know how I suffered?"

"We know. But how is Jimin related to all of this?" Amis asked. Though, they both were with us during college but Amis used to be a before working intelligent goth; who never was interested into any type of news.

Kate. She dreams more and thinks less. Is so clumsy but an innocent angel who is always lost in her known bubbly show.

"Jimin is related, Amis." I bit my lip.

"Ooh the playboy?" Kate asked.

"Who else?"

"I'll tell you what happened. Actually, just like how Jungkook is my best friend--"

"Best friend?" Amis and Kate snorted.

"Urgh fine. My lover--"

"HA!" They laughed again and I rolled my eyes.

"Is my one sided love, Jimin was my bully."

"The playboy?"

"Who else, Kate?!" Amis literally shouted.

"He used to bully and tease me alot. Different sort of pranks he put on me at that time."

"Instance?"

"Like one time he placed a fake lizard in my drink, dye in my shampoo, super glue in my socks, gum in my hair and so much more that I'm terrified that what he's going to do to me this time"

"Maybe he's forgotten everything."

"Worse. You know I-I was the reason why he got terminated in school" I gulped.

"What? Tell us.."

"Actually one day I got my period and I wasn't wearing any tampon. So, I slipped an extra tampon in my notebook and progressively made my way out of the class when he blocked my way."

"What about your period?"

"And then he started making fun of me, pulling onto my hair, snatching my glasses while I tightly hugged the notebook. He sort of noticed my clutch and then he snatched my notebook from me even though I had a tight grip but Taehyung pushed me causing me to fall down."

"Oh so the blood leaked out?"

"I jumped to grab the notebook but he raised the notebook higher while all the girls laughed along with Tae and Yoongi."

"Though you shouldn't have jumped while blood was running down"

"Yoongi kept pushing me until the disaster happened" I whined.

"Oh my God your period leaked?!?!"

"Kate shut up!" Amis and I said in unison.

"Next?"