ARE THEY A DATE?

I wrinkle my eyes and whine as my cell mercilessly starts pinging indicating some sort of notifications/messages I'm receiving. I huffed and placed my pillow above my head to avoid those ringing noises of my cell.

"Tsk, this stupid cell just disturbed my kissing scene with Jungkook." I murmured when again the phone tinged. I picked it up and unlocked to see my Instagram flooded with likes and comments in which I was tagged.

"Kim Taehyung commented on a picture you're tagged in"

"Yeonjun commented on a picture you're tagged in"

"Kendall commented on a picture you're tagged in"

"Kat_valentino4 And 789 others liked a picture you're tagged in"

789!? This is crazy and lit. There were so many. I hurriedly clicked onto the notifications and saw the selfie Jimin posted flooded with 789 likes. Well, 790 likes to be precise. There were 568 comments. I searched into the comments section hoping that Jungkook would have commented but there wasn't such a comment. I peeked into the likes section where Jungkook had liked the picture but didn't comment.

I scrolled into my messages as a cloud of 3 messages showed onto it. And when I finally saw who messaged me, I just jumped out of my onesie. Y'all know, Jungkook, the father to my 73 children.

"Hey, I know you must be sleeping at this time but.....I was thinking about you. I know it sounds stupid." - 3:43 am.

"I saw your picture with Jimin. Does that mean you're coming to the welcome?" -3:43 am.

"I'll feel very happy if you'll come, Hana. I'm sure we're going to have fun. ;). From, Jungkook. Or whom you used to call, Your bunny. Haha....Good night." -3:53 am.

And with that I'm being buried into my tomb. Omg! He was-was-wa-thinking about me!?! Oh Gosh, I hurriedly peeked at the time and it was 4:56 am.

Oh dang! I should have woken up earlier and replied him right there and then. But when he saw the picture, why didn't he comment? Oh stupid, he wanted to talk to you privately. Now, it's my goal to look the hottest of them all especially his own girlfriend.

-Tomorrow-

"Oppa, breakfast is ready!" I called from downstairs and oppa ran down looking all good and stuff.

"Woah....it's been ages since I haven't seen you like this" I said in awe as I saw my oppa, after 7 billion years, dressed in something formal and looking handsome not the beast.

"Are you taunting me or is it a good one coming from that mouth of yours which is full of sarcasm"

"Since my mouth is full of sarcasm so these are some compliments my heart is saying to you" I smiled and he sighed.

"You're quite difficult to understand." He munched onto the food and after Ofcourse, 7 billion years I wanted to sit close to oppa. He smelled really nice not like the s*x smell but something much more refreshing.

"I think you finally got a date....?" I asked, hesitantly so that I don't get scolded. He stopped munching and looked at me right into the eyes and his eyes glistened to which I hardly gulped the lump down my throat.

"I'll get the...juice ready" I sighed and went to get the juice.

_____

"Take care, baby sister. Don't let anyone in? Okay?" He said wearing his watch when I rolled my eyes.

Sometimes I don't really know that is Oppa really caring? Or he just wants me to feel that he is? People say I'm complicated but....now I get that I come from a complicated family.