MEET RAVEN FROM TEEN TITANS.

"You look cute, Hana. Stop being a poop," Amis said as she gave herself a final touch.

"Why does it always have to be cute?"

I held the pompoms and Valerie's words were flashing in my mind. What did she mean by 'something bad will happen?'

Urgh.

"Hey!" Jimin approached me with Tae and Yoongi. "Stop worrying. You'll ace,"

"Stop worrying?. All she has to do is hold those stupid accessory and dance with it,"

"Meet Raven from Teen Titans,"

"The name is Yoongi!" He shouted at Taehyung before walking back to settle himself.

"Don't mind Yoongi. He's just....nervous,"

"The heck," Yoongi yelled before Tae went to stab his throat.

"I'm not worrying. I'm just confused,"

"Why?"

"What if I actually disturb your game?"

"You won't. Trust me," he smiled. "Aaaand besides, Kate looks the cutest," I giggled when he complimented Kate.

"Best of luck, Jimin!" She gave him a thumbs up and he bowed a little.

"Talking about royalty a day ago?" Amis sneered. "And then making her your cheerleader? Where's that royalty now?"

"Who's this guy again?" He pointed to Amis and I nudged at his arm.

"IAMAGIRL!!!?," Amis rolled her eyes and turned back around. She was never supportive to Jimin. Even though Jimim selected her in his team, she was still against it. She wanted Jk to win.

Valerie walked inside and showed me the deadliest sign and I gulped before stumbling on Yasmine.

"Watch out," she said and I apologised before looking at Val and she gave me a teasing look before stepping out of the try room.

She looked extremely beautiful in her outfit where as I, only looked like a potatoe.

_____

We stood in our cue as the game was about to start. And Oh My God, I can't help but to drool over Jk's firm frame in that Red Jersey.

Dang. Gimme Holy Water.

I held my ear as I got distracted by thousands of shouts from the girls on the benches and in my cheerleading team. We got to know that Team Ace entered and Tae ran towards the cheerleading staff and they treated him like a celebrity.

Pervert.

I sighed as the girls touched him and he enjoyed. "Go," I pushed him and he passed me an annoyed look before running back to his team earning a slap on the back of his head from Yoongi.

The Principle welcomed everyone in the speech and I peeked at Valerie whose hair and makeup was getting settled by Summer and Penelope.

I looked at Guk to only find him looking back at me. He, immediately changed his gaze to somewhere else, when he caught me watching him.

Maybe he's just mad that I don't spend time with him. And I don't want to announce this to Amis and Kate as they both will joke about it. I feel it.

"Best of luck, Jungkook" I, internally wanted Jungkook to win but if Jimin wins it also isn't a problem. I want both of them to win. I hope this game turns out to be a tie. The whistle blew and the game started.

___
3rd Person's POV:-
Jungkook's team had 17 points while Jimin's team had scored 15 points. They were 2 points behind Team Leo.

The sweaty guys were getting nervous while looking at their points while Guk' was too happy to score em.