I'LL KISS YOU IF YOU STARE AT ME LIKE THAT.

Today the day was off from college since everyone needed time to prepare the welcome.

I was baking pancakes for Oppa who was leaving for work in a bit. I also need to ask him for money since I have to buy my dress to look better than Valerie.

"Hana?"

"Here you go," I smoothly placed the pancakes into his plate and he sighed.

"What? Don't like them?"

"Hm? No no, just tensed,"

I put the pan aside before settling onto the chair beside him. "Work?"

"Hmm,"

"I understand. Also, Oppa?"

"Yeah?"

"I-I.....Can you give me the credit card for a day?"

"Credit card?"

"Yeah...actually, Namjoon tomorrow's the welcome at our college and I need money to buy the dress,"

"Hana," he chuckled. "You have alot of dresses to wear so-"

"But Namjoon they're old. Some of them are tight, and some are too old fashioned,"

"Sweetie-"

"Oppa please? That credit card belongs to both of us,"

"Are you talking back to your elder brother? I ain't working for non it's only for you,"

"No, I appreciate that. I just wanted a little money-"

"Looks like I'll have to make a call to mom and Dad then,"

"Oppa," I glared at him. "Why do we both have this toxic relation-"

"I'm leaving for work. You've all the things you need. It's not necessary to spend money on useless stuff,"

"Useless?"

See, I'm not surprised by this attitude of his. I'm so 'used to' such ignorance that when I ignore myself I don't even get offended.

"Bye," the door shut with a thud and I screamed to release my rage.

Every

Singe

Time.

___

"Yeah Kate, I can't come now," I pouted sadly as I was doing the dishes. "Oppa never understands me or my needs. I've always wished to feel a brother's love but....with my brother it's always about himself and not me," a tear dropped on the plate that I washed.

"Hana....stop thinking like that I'm sure Oppa loves you,"

"Maybe.....but he's just about himself and not about me. The day he becomes nice to me I swear I'll leave everything behind,"

"Aww don't think like that now. You've got us and besides, you're rich go buy anything you want. Remember your savings from the coffee shop? You're rich girl!"

"The richest are the most saddest because the love they deserve gets sold,"

"Woah calm down, that's deep,"

"Okay Kate," I sighed. "I gotta go now bye-bye," I hung up before continuing to do the thing I've to do for the rest of my life.

I looked at my reflection in the plate and smiled to see if I really looked as beautiful Jimin describes me, or is he just lying? To make me feel good? But why does he want to make me feel good? Is it because he likes me?

No no Hana.

But if I am pretty then why does Jungkook don't see the good in me too? Why Valerie ? Why not me? Y'all must be thinking and commenting that OH HANA YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND EVERYTHING, but I've always been the girl who's remained into complexes about herself.