WE NEED A JIMIN IN OUR LIFE, LADIES.

"I'm so sorry, Jimin!" I cried and he chuckled.

"For what?"

"You didn't spend money on this only for it to end up like this," he grabbed my arms before taking a look at me up and down.

"Who did this?" I looked at him and he was cold. "I asked," he cocked his brow upwards and I remained quiet.

"WHO DID THIS!?" Everyone in the hall flinched as he shouted.

"V-Valerie," I cried but spoke the name since I was startled by him.

"Knew it," he looked at Valerie and he tightened her grip on Jk's hand. "But then, why're you crying?" He asked holding my hand into his.

I looked at him with my red, teary eyes because it was obvious that I was a mess. He smiled to me before grabbing my hand, raising it to his eye level.

"You mustn't cry for these people Snowflake," he closed my fingers. "These people are the reason we have middle fingers not tears," he closed my fingers but not just the middle one. "And gladly you've two of them," he winked before pointing my finger to Valerie.

"How dare-"

"Talk to the hand," Jimin raised his palm towards Valerie but his gaze was on Jk.

"What kind of a best friend you're Guk? Always sympathetic to her but when she needs you, you're not sympathetic?!" There was moment of silence. "And you- the plastic, so what if she had an eating disorder? Does it make her less of a person? For me, she's still the same." He looked at me. "The same Hana I met when I was 5," he smiled and wiped a tear from my cheek.

"He's insulting me, Jk-"

"I didn't," Jimin shook his head. "Nature did," the whole college OO-ed.

"Jimin you're crossing your line!?" Jungkook barked and I looked at him. He defended Valerie? Okay, he did. But she was wrong this time. He still defended her?

"Fuck the line I don't care. She's the reason behind this all. She had an eating-"

"Jimin-" I cut him off because for me, everything was over. "it's no body's fault," he looked at me. "It's my fault." I admitted and he clicked his tongue.

"There's no need to be dramatic now,"

"I'm not being dramatic!" I cried out, yanking my wrist out of his grip. "Can't you see?" I pointed towards my worse condition. "The point is, that she's beautiful, hot and attractive while I'm just....just unworthy as Summer said,"

"No-"

"I am, unworthy and unattractive. I shouldn't have competed with her. I shouldn't have had high hopes-"

"She's a plastic GodDamnit." He cut me off. "She has several surgeries. Lip injections, breast enlargement, wider hips?! She had plastic surgery,"

Everyone looked at Valerie and she nervously laughed before telling everyone that Jimin was lying. But the whole University knows, that even if Jimin's a playboy, Jimin never lies.

"Still beautiful," I whispered to myself.

"But don't you see?" He lifted my chin up. "That's her biggest flaw?" I remained quiet as my mind digested his words. "She's not herself anymore. She's fake? Don't you see that point? No one loves fake people I don't know about Jk but I don't," he wiped my tears away.