TYING THE KNOT.

"I'm sorry Jimin," I mumbled to myself as I was laying on my bed in my blanket.

Jk can be a torture I never imagined. What's the point of making someone fall in love with you, when you know that it's impossible. You just can't always whine and win everything to yourself. Especially someone who already loves someone else.

"I hope you're okay," her lips quivered and tears fell out onto the pillow. And it was one thing, that she can't fall asleep like that.

The next day;
"Come sweetheart," Namjoon kissed the top of her head as he helped her descend downstairs to the breakfast area.

"Looks like you didn't have a good sleep last night,"

"You still expect," she sighed before sitting on the chair and Namjoon passed her breakfast.

"I expect a gazillion things from you because I know how responsible you are,"

"Oppa please," she rolled her eyes in annoyance and continued to have her meal.

"Aren't you happy that we're going to tie knots with the Jeon family today?" Her gaze shifted to the table as it was hard to digest that today, in the evening, she's going to be Jk's finance that was his condition.

"I know you're shook from the kidnap but Hana, you've to get out of that trauma,"

"Kidnap!" She slapped her palms on the table and crockery shifted. "You know that he had my consent."

"You're misbehaving,"

"He didn't kidnap me instead he took me on a vacation from my miserable life which involved a busy, self centred alcoholic brother and a bastard who wasn't even sure of his own feelings. Now why're you interfering in my life when you never took interest in it? Let me live! I was there with my consent, I was enjoying and most of all, I was living and existing. I got harassed, why didn't you do anything back then?" She teared up.

He remained quiet.

"At that time, neither Jungkook listened to me nor you. I used to cry nights but who helped me? That playboy whose heart isn't as cold as yours. He provided me solace."

"Hana," He stood up. "According to the contract, he kidnapped you and now we're only going to remember and recall the contract. Okay?"

"Oppa please....I only signed that damn paper so that you all can't hurt Jimin,"

"And we won't. Until or unless you do something stupid in the ceremony and we get angry,"

She remained quiet as they were tricking her into all of this.

"Oppa....you're my brother. How could you do this to me?"

"It's for the best, baby sister. You'll know soon,"

"Tell me now,"

"Hana...." he looked dead in her eyes. "Have your breakfast and now I don't want to see tears in your eyes. Only happiness. Jk's mom and Jk's father are going to be here soon to meet you. Be nice or else if we can kill Taehyung and Yoongi, we can also kill Jimin and it won't take time,"

"Yes Oppa," she bit her lip as Namjoon walked away.

____

"Hana look there's someone here to meet you," Oppa's voice called and I only stared into the mirror, looking at myself all ready to be Jk's.

"You look beautiful," Kate and Amis entered and Kate placed her hands on my shoulders.

"I've never looked uglier than this in my entire life," I mumbled and Oppa closed the door.