CAN I SLEEP WITH YOU?

"Mmm.....go away Namjoon. Give me three minutes," I groaned in my sleep as he was mercilessly flicking my forehead or picking my hair.

"I said just 3 minutes," I whined again and after a while I again felt him pecking my head. The rays of the sunlight were making it even more worse and the voices of the birds, the waves of the beach--

Wait,

Birds? Beach? Did Namjoon just break the roof again??

"Go away!" I groaned again before turning to the side,

"WOH!" I yelped as I fell off of the bed. I coughed before opening my eyes only to find sand underneath my hands.

"Sand?" I mumbled before completely opening my eyes just to see that I'm not in my room.

"Oh sh*t!" I gasped. "I'm again in my dream. Dannggg, the beach!" I giggled before walking to the beautiful sea and breathing deeply just to take the beautiful and fresh air into my nostrils.

"

Ahhaaaa!" I laughed as the waves touched my feet and it felt a bit ticklish but it was so good. It felt as if I wasn't dreaming. It felt so real. But I know this all can't happen this is impossible so it's just a mere dream.

"Oh you woke up,"

I turned round to find a shirtless Jimin with his wet hair pushed back as he was bringing some smoothies.

"You're in my dream too?"

"What?"

"Well, I do like you so, it's alright if you're in my dream,"

"Uh what?"

I sighed before walking towards him,

"Jimin, you've been constantly arriving into my dreams for the past couple of weeks, so it's alright. You're allowed," I smiled and he chuckled heavily before putting the tray on the table.

"Hana are you serious?"

"This is so beautiful," I clapped happily and he shook his head,

"You're not dreaming. This is actually happening,"

"Shhh!" I placed my finger onto his lips. "Don't destroy my dream atleast. Any minute Namjoon's going to disturb me so, let's just enjoy the moment together,"

"Lord!" He laughed again before I ran forward to the waves and before I could get to the waves, I spotted Taehyung sprawled onto the bed of sand playing in it.

"Tae?"

"The whether's awesome right!!" He started making a sand castle.

"What're you doing in my dream?"