I KNOW WE CAN'T HUG BUT WE CAN DO THIS.

My body was numb as I mixed the batter of the pancakes i was about to bake for Namjoon.

"Hana?"

I didn't respond.

"Hana!?" Oppa rushed to close the tap of the water rushing. "Sweetie?" I flinched as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Oppa,"

______

"I told you before too that Jimin is a jerk," Amis hugged me to comfort me before Kate sighed in disappointment.

"I don't know. I just want to get over him," I sighed before walking with them two.

I stopped onto my tracks when we saw Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi walking towards us. Okay, so now he owes me an explanation.

They walked towards us and Kate gripped my hand to not break into fits of tears.

My mouth just dropped below as the three walked past us, not even sparing us a glance. "Whoops," Amis shrugged and Jimin was crossing limits. He was all fine, laughing, having a good time while I was here shedding tears for him?? I'm much stronger.

"Huh," I wiped my tears before I walked to my locker. "Such a jerk," I muttered. What kind of a fool I am, he loved someone else and all the while I thought that he's the one I wanna be with?

"Hana?" I closed my locker and saw Valerie standing before me.

"Valerie, really I'm not in the mood for anything,"

"Look Hana I'm just here to-"

"And I don't want to hear your apology,"

"No you're not geti-"

"How many times does she has to tell you that stop torturing her," I sighed as Jk walked forward.

"Torture?" She whispered.

"Yes tortured. You're not even allowed to talk to her after what you've done to her,"

"Hana please listen--"

"Valerie please!" I hissed before walking away and Jk followed me.

The whole day it was quite irritating for me to see Jimin not even a bit sorry for what he did.

"I'm with you," Jk stated and I smiled to him before again dissolving into the hurt Jimin provided. "Hana c'mon set your mood,"

"Jk....."

"No excuses. Evening, you and me. Deal?"

"But-"

"Consider it as a date or anything but I'm going to pick you up and then we'll leave,"

____

Jimin's POV:-
I reached back home and went upstairs to my room with my mother questioning me and as usual I reply to none of them.

Hana.

Hana.

Hana.

Jk.

Urgh.

So, what if I pretended to sleep with Trisha? Huh? I wanted her to be hurt. Hurt like I was and it looks like she was hurt more than me but whatever.....she messed with the wrong person.

"Wohoo!" The door swung open exposing Jk to me.

"Go away!" I groaned into the pillow.

"I will. Since I thought big brother's come in handy, so I thought why not borrow one of your jackets to go on a date with Hana?" He jumped on my bed and my eyes opened.