SEX MEANS FEEDING YOUR ONE-EYED MONSTER.

"What happened to me last night?" I held my head, making my way downstairs and I saw Namjoon in the kitchen.

"Oh you were drunk,"

"Drunk?? Me?"

"Yeah...."

"Woah I didn't realise..." I sighed before pulling the chair out and sitting onto it.

"Jk brought you back,"

"Jungkook?" I questioned because in the club, Jk wasn't present.

"Yup! Though I scolded him that he let you drink during your group study but....then I shrugged it off,"

"O-Oh yeah the study session," I smiled as I totally forgot about the lie. So, what happened to me is still a mystery?

"Oppa! I gotta go,"

_____

I walked through the corridors of the college with Kate and I told her everything about it.

"Hmm.....you went with Jimin and you ended up coming back home with Jungkook?"

"Correct,"

"Why're all these hot men confusing us?" She sighed, exhasperately.

"Us?"

"Hoseok, Hana!"

"Oh how's it going?"

"He says he loves me but he doesn't want to commit,"

"What?"

"Ahan...." she pouted. "I want him to marry me,"

"Kate maybe he's doing this for the career?"

"Oh yeah we've to build our careers,"

"Uhh you didn't know that?"

"I forgot in all these love struck situations that we're here for our goals and not to imagine how many kids a person will give us,"

"True though," Amis joined. "We're a sad generation with happy faces,"

"Geez," we sighed before Kate eyes widened. "Kate?"

"Hana?" She pointed behind me.

"Kate!?" I shook her and she slapped me before turning my face behind and my eyes widened too.