Nine

Jahseh:

"Baby, watch the movie," Stokeley laughed quietly. No the fuck I haven't had my back blown out in almost a month, I'm getting inside of me tonight. Stokeley finna fuck me or I'm going to rape him. Periodt.

I reached my hand inside of his joggers and started stroking his length in my hand. He grabbed my wrist and tried to ply it away but you know I wasn't having that. Man I'm so lucky I decided to wear my booty shorts today.

I pulled them off slowly and then straddled his lap as I slid down slowly on his dick.

"Jah you're too loud to be doing this in the movie theatre," he whispered in my ear.

"I'll be quiet," I mumbled as I started to ride him. This movie theater was practically empty. There was maybe ten more people but they were in the front.

I started grinding against him slowly, kissing his neck to contain my moans. He reached down and took my cheeks into his hand as he kissed my neck. I started to bite his neck to contain my moans. I've never rode him before, he's too big and I've always been scared let's be real, pokeley's pokey is huge as hell.

"Mmm fuck Jah slow down," he groaned in my ear as I bounced up in down very fast. That was only motivation for me to go faster. He gripped my tiny waist roughly. I know that was gonna leave some bruises, but I don't care.

He started meeting my thrusts as I rode him faster and faster, he grabbed my waist and pulled me off of him, "let's go. I can't do this here," he said as he stuffed his dick back in his pants.

I nodded my head and put my underwear and shorts back on. We left out of the theater and walked to his car. We finished in the backseat and I came about two or three times and he busted inside of me. We finally collected ourselves when Gazzy called me.

"Hello?" I rolled my eyes. I'm mad, I was getting some good ass dick and his slow ass wanna call right now.

"Hey we need to go to Deigo house like right now, him and metri broke up," Gazzy said in a panic.

"What the hell? He was so serious?" I shook my head.

"He said metri is embroiled (translation: embarrassed) of him."

"You're so fucking slow I swear, well I'm not home so I can meet you there?" I asked.

"How am I suppose to get there? My mom has my car in the shop right now," he shook his head.

"Ill come get you," I said and then hung up.

I rolled my eyes and then put my shorts back on and Stokeley pulled his pants back up, "can you take me to get Gazzy and then drop me at Diego's house?" I asked.

"Yeah," He said as he leaned towards me, kissing me again as our tongues fought a war of domination. I broke the kiss.

"We have to go," I smiled.

"I miss seeing that beautiful ass smile," he cooed at me, making me blush. "I love you Jahseh," he held my face and looked me in my eyes.

"I love you too," I smiled.