Eighteen

Go read my new ski mask book^^

Jahseh
Man I been tired as bitch lately. Stokeley went to Chicago to visit some family so I'm left with his spawn. Also known as our project. I call it his spawn because he always has the damn thing and he loves it. It's like he dead ass wants ki- Wait a minute. Hold on. What?

See I don't even know if I want kids. Let alone marriage and shit. I mean I'm barely open to being in a actual relationship since my ex who deadass broke me. Nah for real he ran me over and broke my arm. Shit was tragic. All cause I didn't want to go to the movies and apparently that meant I was cheating but I wasn't I was just on that time of the month and I had bad cramps. No one goes anywhere when they on they period and have bad cramps. So like the fuck?

When my mom asked what happened I told her I fell cause I was scared of what she'd do. My stepdad is involved with some dangerous people so they might have just killed that little nigga. And that's the tea sis.

I grabbed my phone and backpack and made my way downstairs and outside as my Uber arrived. To school I go.

I get in the car and sigh as the driver drove me off to school. I'm already regretting waking up this mornin. Damn.

When I got to school it hit me. I forgot the damn child on my desk. See this why I could never have actual children. They'd call cps on me.

How the fuck do you not even know how to take care of a fake child? Women do it everyday cause half of the bitches at this school is fake. Good thing I'm not one of those women cause I would send my kid to boot camp no cap.

I sighed as I walked into the cafeteria to find Gazzy and Omar practically fucking at the table while Deigo sat with a irritated look on his face while metri tried to talk to him. It's been two months and he still trying to get Deigo back. Props for that cause I would have said fuck it and got a new bae. And them facts.

I sat down next to Deigo, "morning princessa."

"It was a good morning until he came along," Deigo sighed and looked at Metri.

"What do I have to do? I'll do anything. You want me to tell the whole school right now how I feel about you?" Metri sighed.

"No balls," Omar chuckled.

Metri stood up and walked away. "See I told you. No balls." Omar chuckled.

"He just don't know how to leave me alone I swear I just want to give him all my love and affection but he don't kn-"

We were cut off by the announcement bell going off. "Can I have everyone's attention please?" Metris voice echoed through the courtyard. "I just want to let the whole school know some facts real fast. Okay so for one, all them little hoes that say we fucked is lying, I only been with one person and that is Deigo Leanos. All you other hoes ain't got shit on his beautiful ass soul. And I fucked up but imma fix it baby cause I love you. Please take me back?"

All eyes were on Deigo at this point. Some girl gave him the stank eye as she walked past us. "Do you have a problem ma'am?" I blurted out.

"You go with Stokeley?" She asked me.

"Yes. Now do we have a problem ma'am?" I asked again.

"N-no?" She stumbled away. Every since Stokeley almost killed Isaiah, no one fucks with me. I mean there's the occasional asshole but Stokeley shuts that shit down quick. And I love love love my daddy for that.

"Oh my god,"Deigo shook his head. "People finna be coming for me and looking at m-"

"And guess what, they gone have a problem with me and they don't want that cause they all scared of Stokeley. Therefore you're good hun," I informed him.

"Well?" Metri said as he approached us again.

"Well?" I rolled my eyes.

"Will you take me back?" He asked Deigo.

I saw a smile slowly grow Deigos face. I have to admit, that shit Metri just did was cute no cap. "Bitch if you won't say yes than I will." I chuckled.

"Yea," he looked up at Metri. This nigga gon pull off a whole ass Disney channel scene. He picked Deigo up and spun him around before setting him down and kissing the fuck out of him. Damn must be nice. I love my boo but he could never. He's too hefty.

"Awh must be nice," Jared sighed as he approached us.

"Babe seriously," Michael rolled his eyes from behind him. "This is why no one invites us anywhere."

"It was a compliment," Jared whined.

"Mhmm," Michael sat down. 

My phone pinged so I took it out and looked to see a message from Stokeley.
Daddy: good morning baby❤️
-good morning boo.
Daddy: how'd you sleep?
-I wish you was here so I could be warm.
Daddy: all them damn blankets you go- Nevermind imma shut up. I miss you.
- I miss you more. You having fun with your family tho?
Daddy: I don't like them. They annoying and ghetto and ratchet and my aunts wig itches me when she hugs me. She got long ass natural hair and she gon wear a rat tail on her head? Tf?
-its style boo.
-I could never wear a itchy wig though. That ain't it🤦🏽‍♀️Who tf.
Daddy: I wanna go home😂like my cousins is stuck tf up. They all got some nice lace fronts so they think they the shit. Lowkey tho, Cynthia's boyfriend been flirting with me since I got here and I think that's why she mad. She's jealous and it shows.
-do you want to die? You better stay away from that homewrecker. I'm not playing with you. I will spare none of you peasants.
Daddy: you know I love you I could never. ❤️I love you baby I gotta go help my mom pick some clothes out. I'll text you when I'm done.