Sixteen

Jahseh:

I bundled the doll up in a blanket and then fed it a bottle of water since it didn't eat real baby food. Stokeley looked at me like I was stupid, "You really have to feed it?" He laughed.

"Yeah that's part of having a baby dumb ass," I chuckled.

"What did you just call me?" He looked at me .

"Nothing my love," I smiled.

He chuckled and looked back at his notebook. He's upset because I'm making him study. I'm bribing him with food. I told him that every assignment he finishes with a B at least, I'll take him to eat some where. He's been on his shit though so I guess it's working.

"Wait I'm confused, so we have to explain what the theme is of the movie?" He asked.

"No the book," I told him. "The only questions about the movie are sixteen through twenty five."

"Oh okay," he sighed. "Can I take a break, I've been working all day."

"What did you finish?" I asked.

"The Geometry homework, the creative writing assignment and fifteen of these questions," he showed me his work.

"Yeah," I smiled. I'm so proud of him. And his mom loves me because I keep him on track with his grades and things. She once gave me a Chipotle gift card cause I made him take more than three showers a week.

"Are you almost done?" He asked as he looked at the doll with envious eyes.

"Yeah," I laughed. "I just got to burp her." I slung the doll over my shoulder and patted its back softly.

"Your birthday is coming up," Stokeley smiled.

"Who told you when my birthday is?" I asked.

"Gazzy," he smiled.

Imma beat his ass. "I don't like my birthday." I shrugged and laid the baby on my desk, turning it off. We only had to use it eight hours a day.

"Well we are doing something anyways," he shrugged.

"No," I groaned.

"I didn't ask you," he laughed, "I told you." He smiled.

"Leave me alone," I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Bet," he smiled. He got quiet and pulled his phone out, ignoring my presence.

"No, stop I was just playing," I whined once I realized he was ignoring me.

I climbed on his lap and straddled him, taking his phone away. He looked up at me and rolled his eyes as I shifted around on his lap. I felt his dick become slightly hard under me and understood the look on his face. 

"Want me to fix that?" I smiled at him.

"Nah my momma is home and you're a screamer," he shook his head.

"I'll be quiet," I smirked at him.

He nodded his head and pinned me to the bed. He stood up between my legs. "Take this off." He tugged at my shirt. I quickly took it off and then kicked off my shorts as well. Leaving me in my underwear. "That too." He bit his lip as I took off my underwear. He leaned between my legs and kissed me lips. I moaned when I felt his growing member against my area through his thin shorts.

"Be quiet," He said firmly before he pulled off his shorts and boxers. He got back between my legs and started kissing my neck softly before making his way down to my pwussy. (I hate that word smh) I moaned when I felt his tongue come to contact with my clit. 

He smacked my thigh, "What did I say?" He said against my pussy, sending vibrations throughout me.

The smutt may or may not be in the next chapter. I'm in my feelings rn and I can't write smutts while I'm in my feelings. Plus I got no one to talk to so who knows when I wont be in my feelings. It'll probably be tmr when you get the next chapter.

Vote and Comment please.