Forty five

This is the last chapter 😂❤️love you.

It's going to be really long though.

Jahseh Onfroy

Today is the day that my life was supposed to begin. My Nana should be here. Graduation day.

Everyone's here. We made it. We did it.

And I've gotten on the right path to make my nana proud. I've finally reached out to the producer that Gazzy was telling me about that like my music.

And he's looking to get me signed somewhere. And as for Stokeley, he is on the right path too. He got an internship at a record label. And that's once step into the music business.

I never replied to my dad, cause well he isn't even my dad. He was a the fake. My dad is god.

I let out a big breath as I looked in the mirror and fixed my tie for the seventh time. I made sure I had any Nanas picture tucked into my pocket. I want her to be with me and this is the closest thing I have to that.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked as she walked into my room.

"No," I sighed. "I wish she was here." I frowned.

"She's with you in spirit, and I bet she's proud. You're doing what she always wanted for you, and you're making something of yourself." My mom told me as she sat on my bed with her mini purse in hand.

"Yeah I know," but it's not the same.

She nodded her head.

"You're dads coming," she told me.

"He's not my dad and we both know this," I chuckled.

She opened her mouth to say something but quickly closed it as a puzzled look took over. "He was supposed to wait."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"It wasn't my place," she sighed.

"Okay," I mumbled.

"But he raised you," she said.

"No, he didn't, nana did." I glared at her. "All he did was talk shit and bully me." I rolled my eyes.

"If he shows up, I promise you I will hurt him," I told my mom.

"He's already there," she hesitated.

"Well today might just be my lucky day," I mumbled as I shoved my phone and wallet into my pocket and grabbed my cap and gown.

"Come on," my mom led me down stairs and out of my house. There was limo waiting outside. I don't think that's even necessary but whatever makes her happy.

"I got you something," she told me once we were situated in the limo.

She handed me a little box with a bow on top.

I looked up at her and gave her a small smile before opening it. When I opened it, inside was a guitar pick.

"Mom my guitar is broken what am I going to do with this?" I asked.

"You know nana played the guitar too," she told me.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah," she smiled. "Thats her guitar pick. And I have her guitar. I want you to have it." She told me. "She would have given it to you anyways."

My eyes watered as I clutched the guitar pick in my hands.

"Thank you," I pulled my mom into a hug. "For everything you did do."