Twenty Six

She scared me and my nonexistent tits Jahseh

Jahseh

I walked out of my bathroom with my towel around my waist and went into my closet. I put on some boxers and some sweat pants and a hoodie. I walked over to my bed and sat down.

"He still won't talk and he's been home for three weeks," I heard my mom say from the hallway.

"I don't know cleopatra. Have you even tried much? What have you done?" I heard my grandmas voice.

"I took his phone away.." my mom said.

I really shouldn't be listening to this but I don't care.

"Now what the hell is that going to do? Did he argue about it?" My grandma asked.

"No he gave it up wit no hesitation. He hasn't wanted it back either. It's like he just doesn't care about anything anymore, he gave up." My mom said.

I wish mema would come in here. I'd talk to her. She's the only one who genuinely cares.

"Cleo I'm going to end up taking that boy with me if you don't get it together," my grandma told her.

"I'm trying mom. I just don't understand. I give that boy everything. He always has things." My mom sighed.

"Maybe He doesn't want things. Maybe he just wants his mom," my grandma suggested.

And you would be correct.

I put my shoes on and then grabbed my backpack and turned my lights off before I walked out of my room and started down the hallway.

"Seh?" My grandma called my name. I looked up at her.

"You wanna come to my house?" She asked.

"Y-yeah," I answered quickly.

"I'll pack you some things while your at school and I'll pick you up okay?" She said. "I love you now be good."

"I love you too," I hugged her and walked past my mom down the stairs. I'm not trying to be rude I'm just not ready to talk to her. I'm not in the right state of mind.

"Jah!" I heard my mom say. I turned around and looked at her. "Here," she held up my phone.

I looked at it and at her.

"You dont want it?" She asked. I mean I do but I feel like theres a catch.

"You have to talk to me and then you can have it," she said.

I shook my head and walked out the front door. See what did I say.

I walked outside and saw Stokeley's car parked in front of my house. I walked over and climbed into the front seat.

Stokeley is bold Jahseh is not.

How's it going?

I'm moving with my mema

Why?

Cause she asked if I wanted to and I said yeah.

You spoke to her?

Yeah.

"When are you are you going to talk to me?" He asked.

"When I feel like it," I sighed.

"Oh I miss your beautiful voice so much," he smiled at me.

"It feels weird." I shook my head.

"What does?"

"Talking." I simply said. "Like I'm still not comfortable doing it but it seems like I have to at This point."

"You don't have to," he said.

"I do. Cause my mom doesn't want me home if I don't. She'll never say it but it's just such a coincidence that my nana shows up wanting me to come live with her at this time," I shook my head.

"That's why she's here?" He asked.

"I don't know. I was getting dressed and she threatened to take me from my mom if she didn't get it together and I guess she decided she was taking me. I don't mind I love my nana. I would die for her," I shrugged. "I already have a room over there anyways."

"Is it far?" He asked.

"No it's literally like ten minutes away. Its closer to you actually," I shrugged.

"Okay, but why haven't you talked to your mom?" He asked.

I got quiet and blocked out my thoughts. It's not specific. Just everything built up. Everything I pushed away before. Everything.