Eight

Jahseh:

"Jah hurry it's Stokeley!" Some girl ran up to me. I think her name was Carly.

"What?" I rolled my eyes.

"He just beat the fuck out of Isaiah, he's going to jail!" She yelled.

I got up and ran out of the school, just in time to see him getting walked to police car. I saw Isaiah being carried away on a stretcher. He looked like Freddy curger got his ass. That's what he gets.

"What happen?" Deigo asked as him and Gazzy rushed to myside.

"He almost killed Isaiah," I said not believe how many police officers were here. There's at least eleven cars.

"Good, he's been bullying you since freshman year," Gazzy sighed.

"Yeah hold that thought," I ran over to Stokeley, "why'd you do that?"

"He hurt you, and that hurt me," he simply said. "I'll be fine, just hope my mom bails me out tonight," he sighed.

"I got it, I'll meet you there," I told him.

"Here take my car," he nodded at the police officer and the police officer gave me his keys. I nodded and walked over to his car. I got in and threw my stuff into the backseat.

Time skip:

We got into the car, with me driving. "Can you at least tell me what happened?" I asked Stokeley.

"I was sad cause you broke up with me, and then you wouldn't even look at me today, you say someone else. So I was going to go cry in the bathroom like I do any other day, then I saw him and I just blacked out. The last thing I remember was stabbing him and then the police were dragging me away," he explained. "I don't know it was like something snapped in me." He shook his head.

"Stokeley I don't want you getting arrested because of me. It's not your problem to solve," I sighed.

We stopped at a red light and he grabbed one of my hands, "Baby I miss you, and I need you. You don't even know how much I need you." I just shook my head. "No listen to me, the bully is gone, you don't have to push me away any more," he pleaded with me.

But he used to be the bully.

"Just one more time, to try and see what we can be. We can tell whoever you want, the whole school. Our parents, your cat," he pleaded.

"That's not the point Stokeley, I don't care who knows or doesn't know, it's not my problem. My problem is that you used to be the bully.." I sighed.

"I thought we worked that out," he said as his eyes teared up.

"We did, but it doesn't change the fact that you used to be the one that made me go home and cry myself to sleep," I sighed as we pulled up to his house.

I'll take an Uber from here. "Just give me a chance to make it better," he said as his voice cracked. "I know I can't change the past, I can't change what I did. I'm a horrible person for putting you through that, I know that." He said in almost a whisper, "but im asking for a chance to make up for my mistakes. I love you so much Jah, just give me this last chance please?"

"Don't break my heart," I sighed.

"I won't princess," he smiled at me weakly and the leaned in for a kiss. I instantly melted into the kiss, missing the way his lips felt on mine. How they always tasted like. Cherries from the chapstick he used. Our lips moved in sync until he broke the kiss. "You wanna watch a movie?" He asked me.

"Yeah I wanna go to the movies," I nodded my head.

"Ight, but let me drive," he smiled.

What do y'all think?
Will Isaiah leave Jah alone?
Y'all want the movie scene?
What do you wanna see?
What couples should I add?
10 votes= update
Vote and comment