Thirty Eight

Stokeley

I gave him one last, hard stroke before I pulled out and nutted on his stomach. I looked down at him as he struggled to catch his breath.

"My pussy hurts." He whined as I laid down next to him.

"Four rounds of sex will do that to you," I chuckled.

"No it really hurts," He whined some more. "Like my ribs hurt, my stomach hurts." His eyes teared up.

"Baby I'm sure you're okay, you're probably just sore. Lay down I'll run you a bath and get you some pain medicine," I told him. I kissed his forehead and walked into my bathroom.

I clogged the bathtub and set the water to the hot temperature since he only took hot showers and baths for some reason. I poured in some bubble bath and put in a bath bomb.

While I was waiting for it to fill up I went back into my room and helped Jahseh out the bed. He held his stomach. "It hurts." He was crying now. I felt so bad. Maybe I did it too hard.

"What can I do?" I asked as I carried him bridal style to the bathroom. By the time we got in there to tub was full so I turned it off and sat him in the tub.

"No it hurts," he grabbed onto my arm as he let out a yelp of pain.

"The bath will help, just relax and imma get you some medicine okay. I'll be back," I walked out of my room and went to my moms medicine cabinet in her bathroom. She had some pain relievers so I took two of them and then went back to my bathroom.

Jahseh looked a little bit better, "here." I gave him the pills and a bottle of water.

He took the medicine and then sighed as he sunk into the bathtub.

"Let me know when your done and I'll help you out," I said as I walked back into my room and laid in my bed.

What do you think is wrong with Jahseh?

Vote and comment

30 votes and 30 comments for update