Thirty Five

Yall hurting my feelings. Like I know for a fact I am a good writer but yall act like Im booty. Sigh guess I wont be updating much anymore. Ill just you like one or two chapters a month. If I feel like it. Cause ahem im hurt.

Shout out to ilovemedonuts cause this kid is the reason this book is even still up😭tbh. And you better give me my marbles now hoe.

I love you bitch.

Never gon stop loving you...

Bitch.. (ilovemedonuts )

Heartbeats

Beautiful, she was.
Incredible.

Made her feel safe.
A mother at heart.
Deserved the world.

They took it from her.

Over nothing.
They took everything.
She could have had it all.

Rip Shelby Verderosa. I love you.

~Officiallymaya

~Jahseh~

I walked into Stokeley's room and flopped on his bed, I am exhausted. I kicked my shoes off and then walked over to his closet to get a shirt to sleep in.

"Babe." I called him.

"Yes love?" He asked as he laid on his bed.

"We need more T-shirt's." I looked at him.

"We don't need anything, you have all my damn hoodies and T-shirt's at ya house," he chuckled.

"Well you need to get more so I can have something to wear," I shrugged.

"Okay I will," he smiled at me.

I just took my hoodie off and grabbed one of his plain white T-shirt's off a hanger and threw it on. Than I walked over to the bed. "I'm bored." I said as I climbed on Stokeley and straddled his waist.

"Let's watch Peter Pan." He said. "I can order some Chinese and snacks." He rested his hands on my waist.

"No I don't wanna," I pouted.

I felt myself slipping into my headspace. It's been so long..

~Stokeley~

I watched as his eyes glossed over and he began to slip into littles space. He hasn't slipped in like two months. I think cause of everything that was going on.

"Seh?" I asked.

"Daddy!" He clapped his hands.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I asked as he began to move around on my waist. He finally stopped moving, but rested his hand above my shaft.

"Daddy touch baby," he smiled.

"No," I said quickly.

"Why no? Daddy love baby? Daddy touch baby?" He whined.

"Daddy can't do that, unless you want daddy to end up like R Kelly," I explained.

"Who dat?" He asked.

"He's the black version of treyway but worse," I explained.

"Treyway bad boy," he said.

"I know," I told him.

"Watch mermaid?" He asked.

"Little mermaid?" I asked.

"Yeth," He said as he put his thumb in his mouth and laid his head on my chest.

Sorry for the short chapter I just don't think you guys deserve much right now. Toodles.

30 votes 30 comments for update