Twenty eight

Jahseh

I walked into class late once again because of therapy. I handed my teacher my pass and was about to walk to my desk when he stopped me.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"I had an appointment," I answered as I looked at the floor.

"What appointment?" He asked.

"It was just an appointment," I said lowly.

"Detention after school today," he glared at me.

"For what?" I asked.

"Cause you don't want to explain why your late?"He said.

"I had an appointment." I sighed. I want to throw a book at him.

I looked over at the book shelf.

Son don't do it.

I have the power to hit him with that book without moving a muscle so I'm doing it.

I used my mind to levitate the book and it flew across the classroom and hit him right in his nose. I cringed when I heard a crack. The book dropped to the floor and he held his nose as blood spilled out of it.

"Who threw the book?" A kid asked.

"Laurent was that you," I heard a girl ask.

"No I swear!" He laughed. I grinned as I watched him bleed as he groaned in pain.

What did I tell you?

Sorry dad. I'll work on my anger.

You're going to have to. This isn't of the right use of our powers. Although that was funny.

It really was.

Apologize.

I will do no such thing. He desev-

"Jahseh!" I heard Gazzy as he motioned his hands in front of my face.

"What?" I asked.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothin," I sighed and walked to the back of the classroom and sat down.

"Look at him, he's so weird."

Bitch I will throw a book at you too, don't even play.

Without wanting to do it, a book flew across the classroom and hit her.

That's time it wasn't me.

I know. It was me.

Dad

What? She deserved it. She needs parents in her life. Look at her outfit, the gods couldn't never. She looks like Athena on drugs.

I snorted, and a few people turned around and looked at me.

"You think that's funny?" The girl asked.

I just looked at her.

"You disrespectful son of a bitch," she stood up.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I simply said when she grabbed a full Starbucks cup.

She went to throw it on me but I made her spill it on herself instead. Everyone erupted with laughter when I sat there quietly and unamused.

"You're a dick " she yelled.

I still said nothing. She's annoying and she gets on my nerves. This whole thing was unnecessary as hell. And she knows it. Imma tell my uncle. Yeah satan will get this bitch.

"I should slap you," she said again.

"Don't put your hands on me," I said.

"I'll do as I please," she went to slap me but stopped when I shattered every bone in her hand. She yelled in pain and I watched with a blank stare. That's what you get.

"What happened?" Someone asked when she fell to the floor.

Okay now you being dramatic. You can't even feel the pain if ya hand is broke. I've broken my elbo and it didn't even hurt that bad with ya dramatic ass. You is really doing too much. I hope you trip overseas and the My other uncle, Zeus with frown you. Bitch.