Sean Was Maid For Me

**Ariana's P.O.V.**

I fix my clothes so that my bra is under my shirt like it should be. Thank god Sean wasn't in that class. I would have died of embarrassment. I quickly walk out of the bathroom and hurry back to class since I missed most of it anyways. My stupid alarm batteries died and I didn't wake up on time, remind me to buy some batteries later. While I was carelessly talking to myself in my head I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Omg, I'm so s-sorry."

Tell me I'm hallucinating. It's Sean.

He chuckles. Most beautiful sound ever.

"It's okay Ariana don't worry."

He. Knows. My. Name.

You can celebrate later now talk to him bitch.

"Uh, y-you know my name?"

Really. Nice one you idiot. Shut up brain.

He laughs again. God it's so sexy.

"Of course I do silly," He winks.

The boy I have been totally obsessing over winked at me! This is the best day ever.

I laugh nervously.

"I uh gotta get back to class."

No. You don't. Just stay and wait for him to propose. Are you fucking psycho? Shut up brain. I start to walk away before he thinks I'm some kind of nutcase.

"Wait! I gotta ask you something."

I look back and he's scratching the back of his neck and looking really nervous. It's so hot. Okay I may be a little obsessed.

"I was wondering if you umm wanted to go to the movies this Friday?" He asks.

Oh. My. God. I pinch myself. Yup, it's real.

Now answer yes before he changes his mind!

"Yes! I mean uh I would love to."

"Great!" He says with a huge smile on his face.

So hot.

"Okay!"

Now walk away before he realizes you're talking to yourself.

And that's exactly what I do. I go back to class with the biggest smile on my face. Nothing is gonna ruin this day! I go back to class, pay attention, and actually take notes. I'm on cloud nine!

There is a picture of Sean (Chuck Hittinger) ;)