He Maid Me Bitter

Thanks to those who liked/commented/voted, it means a lot.<3

Please like/vote/comment, thanks. :)

Picture is of Lexi. ;)

**Ariana's P.O.V.**

Who does he think he is? Trying to control who his cousin dates? Not every guy is the same! I should know- Alec is so sweet to me and yet I'm still in love with Zack.

I tried to tell him yesterday, but he wouldn't even let me talk. He's so infuriating! He doesn't want Vanessa to date any guys and yet he's doing exactly what he doesn't want other guys to do to Vanessa.

Don't blame every guy for one guy's mistake.

Zack should definitely read more quotes. Maybe then he would be a little more insightful on love.

Today we're performing our scenes in class and I could not be more nervous. It was already bad enough to be doing this with him, but now we're not even on speaking terms.

I get up and get ready for school. I go downstairs and find my mom making pancakes. I'm too nervous I can't even eat.

"Sorry mom, I'm not hungry today."

"What's wrong? Are you feeling okay? You've never turned down food. Let me check your temperature honey."

I laugh, "Mom it's okay, really. I'm just nervous for drama class. It's nothing."

"Oh okay, have a great day at school then sweetie."

"Love you mom."

"Love you too honey."

I drive to school, finally glad to have my wheels back. My mom has been using it for the last two weeks or so while her car was in the shop.

I get to school and make my way towards my locker where Alex and Lexi just happen to be.

"Do you think she'll say yes?"

"Alex of course she will!"

I smirk, he must be talking about Tori. Alex was crazy about her. Tori is really beautiful- with long brown locks and killer cheekbones. I get an urge to squeeze them whenever I'm with her.

"Just ask her to the dance! Trust me, she won't say no."

"Okay, I will. But if she rejects me, I'm blaming you."

I laugh, making my presence known.

"Hey Ari," Lexi greets me.

"Tori and Alex sitting in a tree-"

"Finish that and I'll kill you," Alex threatens with his hand over my mouth.

"Eww! You licked me!"

"That's what you get when you put your hand on my mouth!"

"So did Alec ask you to the dance yet Ari?!"

"Alec and Ari sitting in a tree-"

"Finish that and I'll decapitate you."

"Harsh."

I laugh. I love how they always make me forget about Zack, I really don't know how I would survive without them. I'd probably go insane.

"So who are you going with Lexi?"

Alex narrows his eyes waiting for his sister to answer. Boys and their overprotectiveness...

She blushes, "Nobody asked me yet," she shrugs but I can tell she's a little sad about it.

However, Alex smiles seeming relieved. I hit him upside his head.