She Maid Me Not Give Up

Don't forget to like/comment/vote. Thanks! :)

The picture is of Zack and Joshua (you'll find out about him soon).

**Zack's P.O.V.**

"It didn't mean anything, don't worry."

Those words have been playing in my head since yesterday. Along with the look of horror she had on her face after the second kiss.

I thought she felt the same after that kiss. I was so sure she felt the love for me that I felt for her. The way she kissed me- I thought she loved me back.

But then after the kiss, I didn't see the love that I felt in the kiss. All I saw was horror and disgust.

She was disgusted with me.

That was when I realized I needed to give up. She ran out after that and being the idiot I was- I chased after her.

Only for her to confirm that it meant nothing.

They'll stab you in the back and then rub your wound.

That was the exact feeling I witnessed. I couldn't even hide the hurt I felt like I usually do. It was just too much for me to handle.

Vanessa tried to talk to me after, but even she gave up when she realized I didn't want to talk.

I haven't left my room since yesterday and I don't plan to. I just want everyone to leave me alone.

I was too numb to do anything. I didn't even turn to alcohol like I usually did. I just couldn't do anything.

But I had to get my act together because my 'father' was coming home today. All he was to me was a sperm donor.

It's safe to say we don't get along. But he just expects me to be just like Joshua and after a while I just got sick of it.

My two friends and Vanessa are the only ones who even know about the whole Joshua thing.

I get out of bed and grab my wallet from my jeans. I take out the picture of Joshua and I. We took this picture at the one prom we managed to go to together.

*flashback*

"That's not how you put on a tie Zack."

"Then show me Josh."

He comes over and begins to teach me how to put a tie on. I look up at him in awe.

"Josh, I want to be just like you when I grow up."

He just laughs, "Well I don't want that Zack. Sometimes I'm an idiot."

"No you're not Josh, you're perfect. Mom and dad always say so."

"Mom and dad think they know everything, but they don't," he mumbles, "They should be here taking care of us, but they're always working."

"You always take care of me though Josh, you'd be a great daddy."

He smiles sadly at me, "There's this girl I really care about Zack, but I messed up big time with her. I love her so much that I want to be the daddy of her kids."

"Just tell her that Josh, she can't say no to you. I'll beat her up if she does."

Josh throws his head back and laughs, "You should never hurt a woman Zack, no matter what. Remember that," he says seriously.

"But what if she's hurting you?"

He takes a while to think about this before answering, "Then you run because women are dangerous and should never be messed with."