Let's Hope We Maid Up

**Ariana's P.O.V.**

I handled things poorly at the party.

I admit it. But I was a little tipsy from the alcohol, add that to the fact that I saw Zack with his tongue down another girl's throat, I ended up kissing Alec.

I wish I hadn't done that. It'll just lead to more awkwardness between Alec and I. We had just started going back to normal, but I had to ruin it. Again.

After I left, I got a ride from Alex and Tori. I felt bad for ruining their night, but he was the only other person I knew who drove to the party.

I groan in frustration and make my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I'm grateful it's the weekend because I don't think I could've handled going to school on top of all this.

I stay in the shower extra long today, just washing away the pent up anger. The hot water soothes me and by the time I get out of the shower, I'm relaxed.

Feeling better I make my way downstairs. I don't see my mom anywhere so she must've already left for work. Since it's noon I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I'm making myself some breakfast when the doorbell rings. I open the door and find Lexi and Nick.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We need to talk," Nick says cutting to the chase.

I raise my eyebrow at Lexi, but she just shrugs apologetically at me.

"Uh sure."

I let them in and just as I shut the door, Nick starts talking.

"What happened at the party? Why did you kiss Alec?"

My cheeks burn in shame as he mentions the last part.

"Why would you do that to Zack?"

"Well maybe if he wasn't exchanging saliva with some girl I wouldn't have done that," I snap.

Lexi gasps, but Nick just raises his eyebrows.

"What did she look like?"

"Sorry I forgot to check out the girl who was exchanging spit with my boyfriend," I reply sarcastically.

Nick quirks an eyebrow at me, while Lexi just looks downright ucomfortable with this whole conversation.

"Well just try to remember."

I huff in frustration as I try to remember how she looked.

"Just close your eyes and go through what happened last night," he suggests patiently.

I do as he says and basically run through what happened, except this time instead of getting hurt and angry I focus on the girl's appearance.

"She had brown hair," I mumble with my eyes still closed, "She was wearing this really short black dress that left nothing to the imagination just like how Zack likes them," I say laughing bitterly, opening my eyes.

Nick studies me for a few seconds before clearing his throat and speaking, "I think you just described the first girl Zack loved, his ex girlfriend Emily."

"That just makes me feel so much better," I sneer.

Lexi hits Nick's arm making him wince as she yells at him for being 'insensitive'.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way, I was just saying."

"Well you need to learn how to treat girls better."

Nick looks hurt at this statement, his eyes flashing dangerously.

"I was nothing but nice to you last night. Jeez, will you stop judging me by my past?"