We Maid a Pact

**Zack's P.O.V.**

Never play video games with a pissed off Nick.

I can't remember how many times he killed Luke and I, even though we're all on the same team. We tried talking to him about what's wrong, but he won't tell us. He refuses to talk about it no matter what. After being killed for the 11th time, I snap. 

"Nick stop being a big baby and tell us what happened!"

"Oh I'm being a big baby? Says the one who always shuts himself off to the world whenever something goes wrong with Ari."

I clench my fists in anger.

"That was a low blow man," Luke says.

"Don't get me started on you and Vanessa," Nick says making Luke's face pale and glance nervously at me.

I narrow my eyes suspiciously at him, "What about them?"

Nick glances at Luke who's getting paler by the minute and smirks, "They almost-"

"Shut up Nick! Just stop. Stop turning us against each other and tell us what the fuck is up with you!" Luke interrupts him shocking the both of us.

He's usually the calm one, rarely ever yelling.

"Nothing is wrong with me."

"Bullshit," I say.

Nick glares at me, but I just glare right back at him not giving up.

"I think Lexi and I broke up." He finally admits.

"Why? What happened?" Luke and I say at the same time.

"She thinks I broke all those girls' hearts when I actually rejected them."

"Just tell her the truth then maybe-"

"Wait, hold up. You rejected all those girls?" I ask.

Nick averts his gaze looking around nervously.

"Nick... Did you ever sleep with any of those girls?" I question suspiciously.

"Sleep as in regular sleeping-"

"Nick, you know what I mean," I cut off before he tries to change the subject again.

"N-no."

"Have you ever slept with anyone?" Luke asks.

"Again sleeping as in-" he stops when we both give him looks.

"No," he says sighing.

Both Luke and I widen our eyes unable to believe that Nick is actually a virgin.

"But you always talk about the girls you sleep with," Luke points out confused.

"Because you guys have both done it, I didn't want to be the only one," he says miserably.

"Why didn't you just tell us the truth?" I ask.

"Yeah, we're your friends," Luke adds.

He shrugs, "You two would have made me lose it immediately to some girl I probably didn't care about."

I smile sheepishly knowing that's probably true.

"Just tell Lexi this then you guys can stop with this no speaking thing," Luke suggests.

"But then she'll know that one of the biggest 'players' in school is a virgin," he whines.

"I'm pretty sure having Lexi is more important to you than that," I point out.

"Besides, then she can take your virginity," Luke adds smirking, earning a glare from Nick.

"What? I'm just saying."

That earns Luke a punch with me laughing as he whines about how it hurts.

We go back to playing video games and all is good until Nick kills us both again.

"Sorry, couldn't resist," he says smiling sheepishly.

****

Ari and I just came out of the closet, with our lips swollen once again, when we come face to face with someone I was hoping to never see again.

"Well Zack, you sure do move on fast," she says with the fakest smile plastered on her face.

"What do you want Emily?" I say venemously while taking a quick glance towards Ari.

She's holding my hand extremely tight, clenching her teeth, with a dangerous glare on her face. God, it's so hot when she's jealous.

"I can't talk to my ex lover?" Emily asks, making me flinch and look at her as she smiles sweetly at me.

"You never loved me," I snap.

"Ah, but you loved me. Isn't that right sweetheart?"

All I do is glare at her with disgust. If there's one thing I hate, it's someone who plays with another's feelings. If you're not happy with them anymore, talk it out with them or just leave. Cheating hurts people so bad, it takes a long time for them to be able to trust another person again.

Emily turns her attention to Ari as she gives her a once over. Even though she obviously doesn't like her, I can see the jealousy in her eyes when she sees our interlocked hands.

"This is my replacement?" 

"I'm his girlfriend, not a replacement," Ari snaps.

"Same thing," Emily says with a smirk obviously pleased to get a reaction out of Ari.

"Replacements are sometimes better than the original and this is definetely one of those times."

Emily looks over at me, hurt evident in her eyes at my remark. She glares over at Ari glaring at her with disgust, "He'll get sick of you, then come back to me," she says with a smirk. She winks at me before leaving.

I turn to Ari about to apologize when I notice her eyes are starting to get glassy.

"What's wrong?" I ask in a panic.

"She's right. Maybe not the part about you going back to her, but you'll eventually get sick of me. I'm nothing special. I'm just like the other girls you've been with. Oh god I-"

I kiss her before she can doubt herself even more. A long, passionate kiss showing her exactly how I feel about her. Showing her that no, she's nothing like the other girls I've been with. We're both breathless by the time the kiss ends.

"I love you Ari, not those other girls. Never did, never will. You're all that matters to me."

"You went all Justin Bieber on me," she teases earning a playful glare from me, "but I love you too Zack."

"Promise me you won't believe what she says to you, she just wants to ruin what we have."

"I promise, she says before kissing me.

I can never get tired of her kisses.