Prom Night

There is a picture of Ari's prom dress. =>>

**Ariana's P.O.V.**

My mom was doing better. She's been staying home the last few days, giving the position of manager to one of her employees until she comes back. I've been making sure she gets to sleep early. I was scared when I got that call from one of her employees telling me my mom fainted and was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. I broke down after I saw her laying there lifeless in the hospital and immediately called Zack. He instantly made me feel better, just his presence was enough to let me know that she would be alright.

Tonight is prom, something I've never really attended the last three years, so this would be my first time going. I had gotten my dress a couple of days ago with the girls, and Zack had texted me saying he got his tux with his friends also. Luke and him had finally made up, which I was happy for. In fact Luke also made up with Vanessa, asking her out publicly to prom- to which she said yes of course. I felt a little bad for Jace, the guy she'd been talking to recently, but he seemed to be alright and found himself a date. Nick had asked Lexi privately on a date, because she didn't like being the center of attention. Same with Alex and Tori, Alex had asked her while they were out on a date. Alec also told me he had a date as well. We've recently started going back to being close friends. Zack was acting a little possessive at first, but he started accepting it after he realized I wouldn't let him control who I was friends which I was grateful for. Alec introduced me to his date- a cute, yet extremely shy girl from our school named Natalie. I think they made a cute couple, and you could see they really liked each other.

The girls and I had gone to a salon earlier to get our nails done. Lexi and Vanessa had gone far out, with Tori and I just simply having our nails painted the color of our dresses. I had also gotten my long blonde locks cut a little, now my hair fell just below my shoulders. I didn't want to put too much effort on my hair, letting it hang down instead of putting it up like the rest of the girls were doing.

"You guys all look beautiful," my mother says as she comes in my room.

The girls had all decided to get ready at my house, seeing as it was the closest to the place where prom would be held at.

"Thanks," we all say together.

"Time for pictures!"

I giggle at my mom's ecstatic expression. I haven't gone to the last three proms, so I'm sure my mom is happy that her daughter is finally going to one. After about a dozen pictures, with us smiling, making funny faces, and one where Lexi sneezed, we walk downstairs to find our handsome dates.

All the dates seem to be matching perfectly, with the guys wearing a tie the color of their dates' dress. While everyone goes to their date, I can't help but stand there and stare at Zack in awe. He looked absolutely breathtaking in his tuxedo, his tie perfectly matching with my dress.

"Wow," he says staring at me in awe, just as I was with him.

"Wow," I agree.

We all head outside towards the limo which would usually leave me gaping, but I've been around Zack long enough that this doesn't faze me anymore. The limo driver turns on the radio, the speakers blaring loudly with some pop song. All of us start dancing in our seats, laughing loudly as the drive quickly comes to an end.

We went inside and most of us immediately went to the dance floor, Zack and I being one of them. We danced, laughed, kissed, and had a great time. Finally it was time to announce the prom king and queen. I had been nominated as prom queen, but I knew I wouldn't win; I wasn't that well known.

"And your prom king and queen are..." the principal announced, "Zackary Kingston and Jennifer Matthews!"

And even though it annoyed me that she had won, I mean out of everyone why HER, I still cheered on Zack because I knew he only had eyes for me and I didn't need to act like a jealous girlfriend. Zack went up there gratefully accepting his crown with a smile, while the she-devil simply had a smug grin and practically ripped the crown out of the principal's hands.

"Thanks for voting for me," Zack says smiling at the audience.

"I'm glad you idiots know how to vote for a proper prom queen," is Jennifer's reply to the audience to which she is basically booed at. I guess there is some good in this world.

"Now for the prom king and queen dance," the principal states, to which Jennifer practically drags Zack to the dance floor. She puts her arms around his neck, with him awkwardly placing his hands on her waist. And although I should probably feel jealous, I just feel really bad for my poor boyfriend because he is obviously not enjoying this. All I can do is laugh when five minutes later after the song ends, he practically runs over to me looking absolutely grateful that the dance with Jennifer is over.

"Have fun?" I ask just to annoy him.

"The most," he replies sarcastically, to which I giggle.

"You want to leave?" He asks huskily, his breath fanning my face.

"S-sure, just let me get my uh purse," I reply feeling a little flustered with him this close to me.

I walk over to get my purse, only to find that it's missing. Great. All I had was my phone in there, but I don't want to spend money on another one. I sigh, walking back over to Zack.

"I lost my purse with my phone in it."

"It's okay, I'll get you another phone."

"But-"

"No buts, let your boyfriend spoil you," he says smiling, "Now can we leave? I have this hotel rented for all of us."

"S-sure," I squeak.

So we round up all of our friends, who were just as itching to leave, and drive over to the hotel. Zack managed to get a separate room for each couple and I don't even want to know what everyone plans on doing tonight.

"Don't worry Ari, we won't do anything you don't want to," Zack says reassuringly when he sees me nervously pacing in our room.

"N-no, I want to."

"Want to what?" Zack teases, obviously loving seeing me uncomfortable talking about this.

"You know..." I trail off, "It."

Zack just chuckles, coming closer and practically hovering over me. He leans in and starts kissing me. First softly, but then harder with need as his eyes cloud with lust, as well as love. Next thing I know we're on the bed as Zack starts unzipping my dress. I reach up, taking his shirt off, trailing my fingers along his chest and abs. He shivers under my touch and begins trailing kisses all over, starting at my neck and peppering them down my chest and stomach. He unbuttons his pants, slowly taking them off, looking at me the whole time he does it. He then reaches for his pants on the floor, slipping out a condom from his pocket.

"Are you sure?" He asks hesitantly.

I nod my head, "I'm sure."

"I love you," he says before hungrily kissing me again.

"I love you too," I mumble before kissing him back just as hungrily.

And my purse isn't the only thing I lost that night...

Ooooh... They frickle frackled. XD Thanks for reading and please vote and comment! :)