I Maid The Bad Boy Lose

**Ariana's P.O.V.**

Zack is still on his bed pouting like a baby. Who would've thought the bad boy would lose Assassin's Creed to a girl. Girl power!

"Come on Zack, it's not that bad," I try not to laugh.

"I can see you trying not to laugh," He says with a glare.

"Hahahaha, I can't help it," I say while holding my stomach.

I get up to leave because I can't look at him without laughing. But I just had to be a klutz at that moment and end up tripping over my own feet. I can hear Zack laughing. I get up and glare at him.

"Karma's a bitch huh?" He says with a smirk.

"Karma can kiss my ass."

He's still laughing. Fuck him. I run over and push him down, but he ends up taking me down with him. We both burst out laughing. Then I realize I'm basically straddling him. My eyes go wide and I think he realizes but all he does is smirk. He leans in to my ear.

"You liking this as much as I am?" He whispers.

I shiver. I think he was expecting that reaction because he just smirks. That's when his little sister decides to come in.

"Your girlfriend is so cute Zack!" She gushes.

I widen my eyes and push myself off him.

"He's umm not my boyfriend," I laugh nervously.

"Yeah, what she said. I would never date her," He scoffs.

Ouch. Even though I don't like him that still hurts. I thought we were kinda sorta friends? Whatever.

"And I already have a boyfriend who's way better than him anyways," I say rudely.

Take that.

He looks confused since I basically just said I don't have one but then his confusion turns into anger.

"Try not to give it up to the first guy who comes along and realizes you exist," He smirks.

I just told him that I'm basically a virgin. Why is he making me feel like I'm a slut? I can feel the tears coming.

"I uh gotta go," I run out as fast as I can.

"Wait! Please make me cookies?" His sister begs.

I can't say no to adorable kids.

"Sure I will," I say smiling.

"So what's your name pretty lady?" She asks.

I laugh. She's so adorable. Unlike her jerk of a brother.

"I'm Ariana, but you can call me Ari."

"Okay. My name is Payton!" She smiles.

"Nice to meet you Payton!" I return the smile.

She looks so much like her brother. She looks to be around 10. We spend an hour baking cookies and then devour them. They were delicious. We didn't leave any for Zack. Take that. Jerk.

"Well uh I gotta go home now Payton, see you tomorrow!"

She hugs me and at first I'm surprised but I hug her back then get my purse and start to head out. I see Zack coming down the stairs and I don't want another episode like earlier so I just quickly walk to my car and drive away. I sigh. I can't wait for my date with Sean. At least I think it's a date. I don't have a clue on anything related to boys and even though it's majorly embarrassing I'm gonna have to ask my mom. That'll be a fun conversation. And awkward. Mostly awkward.