CH:1 11 years ago

Izuku was so excited when he saw his childhood friend Kacchan, got his quirk, it was so cool. He was so excited to get his quirk, he could finally be a hero like all might, his idol. That all changed when he visited the doctors with his mom. The reality was like a sledgehammer. He couldn't stop crying on the way home, when he got home his mother hugged him and told him something very special, "A hero is someone who always does the right thing, they fight for others, and protect, you can be a hero too, always remember that". And with that, he smiled and hugged back. That night Izuku went to bed, but somewhere in the hospital, a doctor was making a phone call. "I found a qurikless kid that wanted to be a hero, and get this, his only family is his mom, sounds like easy pickings", "I'll send a team over" replied a voice. 

The next day Izuku woke up, even though he didn't have a quirk he would still help people. He walked down the stairs to see his mom cooking, "Good morning Izu", "morning mum" Izuku said with a smile, he sat at the table and began to eat breakfast, he was watching a morning cartoon not knowing that his life as a child and a civilian would be over. 

GHOST TEAM LEADER: Ghost actual to Hades how copy?

HADES:  Solid copy go ahead

GTL: Ghost has set up outside the apartment, security and scene containment set, what are the rules of engagement?

H: Bag and tag, only the boy knock out the lady if you have to but non-lethal only..

GTL: Solid copy

A four-man team was bounded outside the door, the point man placed a black puck like object on the door, "charge set", Then the puck turned on, and the whole door blasted open, the men ran in the apartment and quickly id the target, Inko tried to grab her son, but was subdued as her son was being taken away."MOM!!!" Izuku said screaming, he was so horrified on what was happening, " NO Izuuu, stop please ill do whatever you want please don't take my son" Inko screamed, then she passed out as the men used what appeared to be a knockout gas. Izuku was then knocked out as well and carried to a van outside. Some neighbours ran to the apartment after hearing the commotion, only to see poor Inko passed out, police was contacted but in the end, it didn't matter. 

Izuku then began to stir, he woke up in a bed strapped so he couldn't move, "Where am I" he yelled mixed with both fright and shock,"Your awake" said a man towering before him, he was built like a soldier, grizzled, a scar on his face, a black beret with what appeared to be a pale white skull perfectly fitted on his head. "You have been conscripted into military service.  You cant do back home" izuku-"Who are you, where am I? where is a mom"?, "Shut it kid" the man said, "you have been conscripted to become an agent". "whats and agent" Izuku could only stutter as he asked. "we work behind the scenes to protect lives and shut down bad people, we don't exist the only thing that makes you a person is your blood, and your callsign, you will be a tool, efficient, calculating, the perfect tactician, skilled in CQB, marksmanship, counter-terrorism, and a lot more. When we are done with you will be a  silent protector to the free world". The tall man said proudly. "I wanna see my mom" Izuku pleaded, "You don't have anything, you no longer exist Izuku Midoriya, your memories will be wiped, your no longer a civilian, your nothing but a ghost of your past self" the soldier stated. A strange helmet was then placed on Izuku's head, then nothing but white..........., Izuku then went unconscious. "welcome to the AFTERLIFE division kid". The solider stated with a mix of stern and sadness, he never got over the fact that kids were going through this, but he knew that moulding them from a young age will give them the best hope for their future and others. 

The police searched the Midoriya home but no useful evidence or clues were found. Inko was crying on the couch, her best friend Mitsuki Bakugo was trying to comfort her. Meanwhile, Katsuki was at home both sad and angry, on that day he vowed, he would become the number 1 hero and burn his friend's kidnappers to crisps. The pro hero Eraserhead arrived at the scene, after talking to the police he approached Inko, "Mam I am sorry for what has happened, I promise I will find him, I need to tell me anything you now". Inko was crying when she said," The door just blew up, the went straight for him, they wore these weird black outfits" she wheezed out. "Black outfits?" Eraserhead asked, "Like the outfits, those people trained with guns wear," Inko said. "Ok thank you miss, I will find your son" Eraser said with a small reassuring smile. He then walked out and made a phone call. "Nezu it's me, it happened again, quirkless kid kidnapped by men wearing tactical gear, its the 5th time this month, I got nothing". "I'll keep on looking for leads but I honestly don't know where to start". Eraser then hung up his cell and  then proceded to go on patrol.