CH: WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

Deku was couldn't believe it, he ran outside the class going after the official Eraser followed suit, Deku-"Wait you can't do this, Afterlife is the only home I have". Official-"It's out of my hands, you will just have to manage". Deku was about to grab him when he was stopped by Eraser-"You are a kid, not a soldier, you had a life before they took you, try to remember". Deku-"I DONT REMEMBER,... ALL MY LIFE HAS BEEN FIGHTING, TRAINING, AND WATCHING PEOPLE DIE!!!". Deku was getting teary. Deku-"IF YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT WE WENT THROUGH YOU WOULDN'T TALK!". Deku shook Eraser off and walked back to the room with Sprinter and the other pros. Sprinter-"It's actually happening, Hades is broadcasting on all Afterlife channels. Deku patched in listening to the broadcast.

HADES: All augmented and NON augmented personal below the age of 18 are hereby discharged from Afterlife by order of the Prime minister himself. You will be processed into hero courses across the country and still maintain your  3 protocols, you will keep your issued gear and vehicles. You will assume a new identity and blend in with society. You will not discuss any top secrets on afterlife to anyone without government permission. I wish all of you the best of luck, we have trained you to be the best soldiers and guardians to the public, godspeed.

Deku and Sprinter turned off their comms system, Deku-"What about Headset, BLAST, and NAILS?" Sprinter-"I don't know, i'll try my contacts and figure out what schools they were sent too". Present Mic-"Wait how many are there like you?" Deku-"There were 30 of us" Present-"What do you mean (were)?" Sprinter-"30 kids in the augment program, 10 died during our body augmentations, and so far 3 were killed in action"

The pros were shocked and angry, all this injustice, these kids died for nothing, Midnight-"What augmentations?". Deku then explained to the teachers about the whole augmentation process, how it pushed their bodies to the absolute possible limits of the normal human. Present Mic-"So let me get this straight, you were kidnapped at the age of 4, trained your whole life to fight bad guys, were all experimented on to be peak killers, protecting the world behind the scenes from threats to the public?" Deku-"Yes, that's basically it" Nezu-"How many lives do you think you two saved?"

Deku never really considered that question before. Deku-"Umm im not sure. Let's see, class 1-A, I stopped the assassination of a man that could've started a civil war in Rwanda, Nukes heading towards Toyko, protected a cruise ship from pirates, and prevented the Astro space station from crashing". Sprinter-"SO you're the one who saved the ASTRO!" Deku-" Smiled a bit sheepishly at his friend scratching the back of his head, Deku-"y-yea". Nezu-"What's the Astro?" Deku-"It's a space station that is a black site prison for dangerous villians ". All might-"I've never heard of such a place". Deku-"It doesn't officially exist". Sprinter-"So what will be our new identities?". Eraser-"You will be returned back to your families, Deku your real name is Izuku Midorya, Sprinter your real name is Han smith". Deku and sprinter then changed to civilian clothes and were given rides to their respective parent's homes, Sprinter also lived in the same city as Deku. Deku exited the cab with Eraser and walked into an apartment of sorts, he climbed up the stairs and reached the suite that was listed on the paper he was given. Eraser knocked on the door and a green hair lady opened the door, Inko-"Oh hi Eraserhead, what brings you here?". Eraser with a small smile shifted to the side, Inko then saw a green haired boy with green eyes. Inko started to cry Inko-"Is this who I think it is?". Eraser gave a small nod and Inko hugged the boy, the boy reluctantly hugged back. Deku-"Umm hi mom, I lost my memories so I don't remember anything before that was taken". Inko wiped the tears from her face, it doesn't matter your home now. Eraser-"Tomorrow is your first day of school" Inko-"What school?" Eraser-"Your son is in the hero course at U.A.". Inko was overjoyed hearing the news. That night Inko and her son caught up, Deku was happy that out there in the world, he had a family.