CH 8: Reunion

Deku ran to Sprinter and gave him a huge bro hug, Deku-"I can't believe it, it been too fucking long, how are you?". Sprinter-"Im good man, It's great to see you in the fight". Deku-"What are you doing here?". Sprinter-"Same as you, im in charge of protecting class 1-B,". Deku-"Have you heard from the others?". Sprinter then frowned at his friend, Sprinter-"You didn't hear what happened with the CHARGER and BOBCAT?". Deku frowned he knew the 2 as being other AUGs, he wasn't best friends with them but knew them well enough to care for them. Deku-"The fuck happened with them". Sprinter-"They went rogue, completely lost it, and killed other agents, rumours had it that they lost a close friend, and they were mentally and emotionally abused by their higher-ups and they just cracked, it was so bad they had to arrest the higher ups and jail them for what they did. We now have a capture order on them if we see them."

Deku couldn't believe it, AUGs breaking, they were built from the ground up to be tough, he did admit to himself though, they were still human, they way they were treated, it was bound to happen. Deku-"Where are they now?". Sprinter-"No idea". The two were sad about what happened, they considered AUGs to be their only family, they couldn't imagine having to face them in combat, let alone possibly killing them. Sprinter was to bunk with Deku, protecting class 1-B. As they began to do maintenance on their gear the got a call from Frost.

Frost: Deku, Sprinter you guys there?

Deku: Yep we are both here

Frost: Good then listen up, from the laptop you pulled the league is planning on attacking the students of class 1-A at the USJ facility. The attack will be tomorrow, Deku you will set up near the USJ  ready to respond to the attack, SOAP will join you as backup, Sprinter, monitor class 1-B, that is all, Forst out. 

Deku-"Great im paired up with Soap", Sprinter-"What kind of name is soap?". Deku-"Guy shoots soap from his hands, I see him a good fighter but his cocky nature is his downfall, the guy probably cares about fighting villains then protecting the students." Sprinter-"That's why you're there". Deku gave a small simile to his friend, Deku-"let's get out kit ready for tomorrow". Sprinter and Deku cleaned and fixed up their armour and weapons, chatting about the many different missions they did in the past 5 years. Talking about the villains they stopped, the heroes they saved, and the admirers they had from the few civilians who saw them in action. Sprinter-"There was this one girl my age who wanted me to stay at her house". Deku-"Oh I didn't know you were a ladies man".  Sprinter-"Very funny, so don't you have fans? I mean I heard you saved a girl in an alley". Deku-"Who are we kidding, we are agents, let alone AUGs". Agents were only allowed to be in relationships with other agents, or when the leave AFTERLIFE. In order to leave you needed a valid reason, like injury or the fact of being unable to remain an active agent, even then you would probably be put in a desk job in AFTERLIFE. Deku did a last check of his gear, this could be his first enemy contact, he packed some quirk cuffs to cuff villans if need be.