CH 19: Date

Ochako woke up to find herself sleeping on the bed next to Deku, his arms wrapping around her waist. She smiled as she turned around and kissed him on the forehead. Deku woke up and smiled at the brown-eyed girl.  Ochako-"Good morning" Deku-"Hey" Ochako-"Its Saturday, what do you want to do?" Deku-"How about we go out?" Ochako-"Meet me in the lobby in an hour". An hour went by and both were ready and dressed, the walked to a cafe for breakfast and decided to go to a carnival that was open in the city square. It was a spectacular site. Colours and rides, games and sugary fried snacks left and right. Ochako's eye was caught by a shooting target range, metal targets in the shape of coins were moving back and forth one of the prizes was a huge stuffed bear. Ochako-" Let's go try that one!?" Deku-"Sure!" they went into the stand and Ochako paid her fee and picked up the air gun first. The timer was set and Ochako began shooting. Out of the 30 targets she hit 7 of them. Ochako then looked at the gamekeeper, Ochako-"Did I win anything" Gamekeeper-" sorry young lady" Ochako-"Can I play again?" Gamekeeper-"sure" She paid the fee again and tried again, and again and again... And again, Deku began to smirk Deku-"Keep this up and you won't have anything for the other games" Ochako-"It's hopeless ill never get that stuffed bear" she frowned. Deku-"How many targets do I need for the stuffed bear?" Gamekeeper-"You need to hit all 30" Deku paid his fee and adopted a shooter position. The timer started and like a tactical shooter doing rifle drills, he began picking off targets left and right in 40 seconds he got all the targets. The gamekeeper's jaw dropped and Deku placed the rifle down and pointed at the giant stuffed bear the gamekeeper gave him the bear,  Deku then stared at Ochako and smiled, Deku-"Looks like you got yourself a stuffed bear boyfriend" he gave the bear to Ochako. She laughed Ochako-"Awesome, im going to name him Beku!" Deku-"Beku?" Ochako-"Bear Deku, Beku" they both laughed and decided to a dessert parlour for lunch. Ochako looked at the menu and saw a huge ice cream sundae. Ochako then remembered that Deku never had ice cream. Ochako-" let's get ice cream!" Deku-"ok!" They order and soon after a huge banana split sundae was sitting between them, they both got their spoons and dug in. Ochako smiled as she saw Deku's joy Deku-"This tastes amazing" he had spoon after spoon, then he felt a massive headache. Deku-"Ahh why is my head hurting" Ochako-"Brainfreeze, when you eat too much of a cold item to quickly your headaches for a bit" they both had their fill and left back to the dorms. 

After spending some walking through parks chatting they made their way to the dorms, Deku and Ochako said their goodbyes and went to their rooms. A few hours had passed and Ochako woke up from her bed not able to sleep. She was having flashbacks of seeing Deku bloody and hurt from the battle at USJ. She decided to head to the roof to get some fresh air. Once she got to the roof she saw Deku leaning on the rails looking at the moon. Ochako-"Mind if I join you" Deku-"Couldn't sleep?" Ochako walked up next to him also looking at the moon Ochako-"I couldn't, why are you up here?" Deku-"I can't sleep, something is on my mind" Ochako-"You can tell me" Deku-"I'm scared, scared about the bad people out there, im only quirkless, and skills and equipment can only get me so far. What happens if I am against someone to strong for me. People could die, you could die. I get nightmares of you dying in m arms. My past has never given me a chance to love someone, I don't want to lose-" Ochako hugged Deku tightly Ochako-"I get the same nightmares about you too" Deku's eyes widen, she then kisses Deku in the cheek Ochako-"No matter what happens ill always think about you, so you better not get hurt" Deku similes Deku-"yes mam" Ochako-"Can I sleep with you again" Deku-"yes" they both went back down and on to Deku's bed. Deku sleeps hugging Ochako around her waist. when in each other embrace the nightmares faded away.