CH: 26 night recce

Deku waited till 2100 hours till he geared up for the night recce.  he donned his gear with his hud glasses and mask, he grabbed the VIP pass and left via the window. He received a message from his phone, "Hotel roof now" Deku knew who sent it, he headed to the roof to find 3 Augs and Hades standing on the roof.  Hades-"I know you don't like us all too well, but right now the safety of I-island and japan are at stake, so lets be professional and part ways when we are done" Deku-"Couldn't have said it better, squad on me" The augs huddled up and Deku showed then the building blueprint of Ace Metals headquarters, Unfortunately, the building was one of the tallest on the island. standing at 850m, the tower next to it belonged to I-island city hall which was a whopping 1000m.  Pulse-"Any idea how we get up there?" Hazard-"We can use a helicopter" Deku-"No, that might alert the building's guards or security system" Deku-"Hades, can you get us in the city hall building?" Hades-"yes, and I know what your thinking, ill send in a requestion for the zip lines" Pulse-" Ziplines?"  Hazard-"But we need to be on the roof of the building to rappel down" Deku-"We will launch ziplines from the city hall rooftop and zipline to the other building. we then enter via roof access and head to the 140 floor. We grab the data, avoid detection and leave with no one hurt." Crash-"According to Hades the Ace metal security teams have some fancy toys, they're more armed than the police" Pulse-"All the more reason to stay hidden" The plan was set and Deku and the augs entered city hall using Hades access card and they rode the elevator to the roof. During the ride up pulse spoke up. Pulse-"When did they take you?" Deku-"When I was four" Pulse-" What if you didn't want to fight?" Deku-"You wouldn't have made it then" This remark silenced the adults. 

As the elevator opened then made it to the roof of the skyscraper and got their binos. to scan the building opposite to them. 4 crates suspended via parachute slowly and gingerly touched down near the augs. Hazard-"Zip lines are here" Deku-"Secure your kit, aim for the top rail on the roof" "Fire" 4 ziplines shot across the night sky with amazing velocity. 5 seconds later the cables tensed up and ready to be used. The 4 then hooked up their harness and leapt off the ledge the cable taking them to their destination. 10 seconds later the team was now on the roof of Ace metals. Sheild-"What are rules of engagement?" Deku-"No lethal force, these people are just workers, their not our enemy". The 5 man team stacked up, Deku gave the signal for a silent breach and Hazard picked the lock and on they went. The lights were still on as a small workforce was working the night shift. Deku-"Hazard tap the power grid and cut the power, shield go with him" the two-headed off.  5 mins later  Hazard was on the comms Hazard-"Going dark" the power is cut and the building suffers a blackout. The 3 man team was now on the top floor and rallied by the staircase, when hazard and shield regrouped they slowly went down the stairs, their rifles loaded with gas rounds. A flew flights down and the team heard a large volume of footsteps approaching them, Crash-"Shit civis are heading to the stairs hide in the perpendicular hall use the darkness!" The 5 then hugged the walls standing still as a statue. A group of scampering office workers using their cellphone lights briskly walked by the hidden team. Once the civis left the floor the team continued on down to the server floor. Pulse-"Something's not right, those civis were scared about something" Deku-"I agree, stay sharp" The were 2 floors above the server floor but as they exited the staircase and opened the door they were greeted by 2 security guards wearing night-vision goggles. The guards immediately started shooting as Deku and the others Ducked behind walls for cover. 

Shield-"What kind of fucking security guard shoots on sight?!" Deku-"Flash out" Deku pulled a pin from a flashbang grenade and chucked it at the 2 guards behind some furniture. BANG! Guard-"fuck I can't see" Deku advanced and put 2 rounds in one guard and hitting the other one with the butt of his rifle. Pulse-"What the fuck are they here for?" Deku-"Keep your eyes sharp, I think our firefight attracted unwanted attention, Hazard can you turn the power back on?" Hazard-"Via tablet yea" Deku-"Pulse, Hazard, and Shield cloak up and flank the approaching enemy and reach the server room, the servers should be running on back up power, me and Crash will distract and engage the enemy, lets roll" As the team split up Deku and crash took cover waiting for the small army of security guards. Crash-"We have an exfill plan right?" Deku gave a small smile Deku-"More or less". Then 2 grenades landed between Deku and crash, Deku picked both them up and chucked them both out of a window, safely avoiding the explosion. 6 armed personnel began putting effective suppressive fire on Deku and Crash. While this was going on Hazard, shield and pulse snuck by the enemy squad and made their way to the server room, the battery on their cloak devices only lasted 5 mins so the had to move quickly. 3 security guards were guarding the server floor. Pulse went on his comms-" I got the middle one, Hazard take left and shield the right one, take em out to my mark" as the 3 crept behind their prey, Pulse then got his target and trapped him in a sleeper hold, the other 2 agents followed suit. Clean, quiet and non-lethal. The firefight roared upstairs  As Hazard hacked the server pulse contacted Deku-"Give us 5 mins and we're done here" Deku-"Copy!, when you're done fall back to the roof and zipline across, we will be right behind you!" Crash aimed his rifle and hit one in the chest. A puff of gas knocked out the guy hit and his buddy next to him. Guard-"GAS GAS GAS!!" The enemy squad now ducked behind cover and donned their gas masks making them immune to devils breath bullets. Deku-"Dammit, our devil's breath is useless now, get ready for hand to hand, Hazard in 5 seconds bring the power back on" Deku faces crash  Deku-"Ready a flashbang" the lights come back on and the Guards wearing the night vision goggles are blinded or a few seconds. Deku throws his flashbang with crash following suit. Once they go off, Deku uses his jump kit to boost forward tackling one of the four guards still standing, Deku then rips off the guard's goggles and smashes it across the guard's face. Crash pulls out a taser and goes for a guard still disorientated from the flashbang, the shoves it in the guy's back knocking him out. Only 2 guards are left, one pulls out a knife and goes for Crash. Deku grabs him by the wrist and elbows him by the ribs, he then kicks his knee forcing him to the ground and punching him in the nose, breaking it and K.Oing the guy. Crash grabs the last guy by the neck and pulls him kneeing him at his jaw. Crash lets go and Deku then dropkicks the final guard through the drywall Crash-"Just like to kool-aid man" Deku-"Let's get out of here" As the 2 ran to the roof they met up with the others. As everyone hooked up to the ziplines Pulse asked-"What took you guys so long?" Deku-"They had gas masks, we had to improvise" and all 5 of them lept off the roof. When they made it back to the city hall building they cut the cables and packed up the zipline shooters and placed balloons on the crates marking them for pickup.  the team heads back to the elevator and heads to the ground floor. Hazard-"I called in a helicopter pick up for the ziplines and also wiped the security foot for both city hall and Ace metals" Deku-"Good". When they exited the building Hades was waiting for them, Hades-"How were they?" Deku-"There good, don't fuck em over" and with that Deku returned back to his hotel.