CH: 6 Ochako's first day

Ochako woke up first thing in the morning to get ready, she got accepted to U.A and was so excited, she got ready and ran downstairs for breakfast. Ocha mom-"Good morning". Ochako-" Good morning mom!". Ocha Dad-"Ready for your first day of school". Ochako-"YES, im so excited!!".  Ocha mom-" Rember when you are done school, take the main road to the bus stop, no shortcuts this time, I don't want you to get attacked again".  Ocha Dad-"Yea don't count on a masked boy dropping down and saving you again". Ochako-"I know". Ochako then kissed her parents' goodbye and left the house to walk to the bus stop. The comment from her dad made her think."That guy, who was he? was he a hero, a vigilante, I want to thank him but I don't even know what he looks like the cause of that mask, he does have green hair though". Ochako thought to herself. She then reached the bus stop and took the bus to school, when she arrived she walked into the class only to see a blue headed boy yell at a blonde,  Lida-"Don't put your feet on the table, its disrespectful to our upperclassmen who sat in that desk". Bakugo-"Shut up you fucking extra or kill blow you up!". Lida-"Such foul demeanour, you plan to be a hero!?". Bakugo-"Damn right you elitest extra! Im going to be the number 1 hero!". Eraserhead- "Shut up im trying to sleep". As he appears from his yellow sleeping bag like a caterpillar. Class 1-A-"EEEHHHHH!!". Eraserhead-"Get your P.E clothes on, we will have physical evaluations now". The class then went outside and completed the evaluations, Ochako got the highest score in the ball throw because she just cancelled the gravity of the ball and it just went up. Bakugo got the highest score followed by Shouto.  After the physical test, Ochako went back to class only to be greeted by the other girls. Mina-"That was so cool of you to use your quirk in the ball through like that". Tsuyu-"Ribbit yea that was pretty smart". Ochako-"Oh it was nothing I swear!". Eraserhead then walked into the class, Eraser-"That's it for today, see you all tomorrow, remember to not be alone tonight, there has been a history of abductions in this area". Eraser and Bakugo immediately began to feel depressed when the topic of abductions was brought up, Its been 11 years since Bakugo lost his close friend, always vowing to get vengeance on Izuku's abductors, Eraser was also sad, he wasn't able to keep the promise for Izuku's mother, it gnawed at him in his mind for a long time, he would try to follow up on the leads but it was to no avail.  There have been rumours that a villain group have been abducting people to experiment on them. He couldn't think about that now, he had a class to teach and he needed to be a role model for his class. As the class was dismissed everyone shuffled out of the gate to head home, The students not aware that overhead on a rooftop, was the qurikless agent Deku, Deku was looking down on the students trying to get intel on them. In his mind the more you understand what your objective is or who it is, the more likely one can predict their next move and thus find the best way to protect them. He paid attention to the smallest details, how the students walked, talked, and their physical details, trying to see anything about the student's quirks. Deku then caught a glance at Bakugo, "I've seen those eyes before, those are eyes of a hotshot" Deku thought to himself, AFTERLIFE had all sorts of characters and personalities within its ranks, Deku has his fair share of dealings with people like that, he was a target for being both a weird science experiment, and a quirkless kid, still that didn't mean he felt down by the negativity and hate, he was already so emotionally distant he couldn't care anymore about being called names. Deku then saw something that made his eyes wide, he saw a girl with brown hair, the same girl he rescued in the ally a few days ago. "This can be a problem, If she can id me im compromised" Deku cursed to himself. He put his hand over his earpiece activating it.

Deku: Deku to frost how copy?

Frost: loud and clear, what is it?

Deku: Rember that girl I saved before I got to haven?

Frost: Yea?

Deku: She is in the hero class in U.A

Frost: Well shit do you think she can id you?

Deku: can't say, I was wearing my mask so I wouldn't think so

Frost: As long as she doesn't see your face it's fine, the last thing we need is a sketch of your face across the city, do whatever you need to do and report to the apartment on your GPS, that is where you will stay for the rest of the mission. Files on the individual students and teacher are there and at your disposal

Deku: Got it, Deku out.

The girl in question then got on a bus and headed home. Deku then leapt off the roof he was on and headed to the apartment, the apartment was pretty normal, nothing too special, Deku then took off his gear, took a shower, ate some noddles from the shop downstairs and proceeded to open a laptop containing the files he needed to read. While looking through the files he found the file of the girl. "Ochako, so that's her name," Deku thought, he then proceeded to go to bed, there are drones monitoring all the student's residences If a threat is detected, he can beat any of the student's houses in 5 mins, with a new supersport bike he got for the mission. Deku closed his eyes thinking about what he will do the next day.