Ch: 32 Team up

Photo Cred:  @SakiMisumi123   SakiMisumi123                   Thanks again Saki, your awesome!

If you guys are fans and have fanart feel free to send it to me. I will try to make chapters showing off your awesome work. Who knows, you guys can inspire me for the future chapters. Also, I would like your feedback. I am planning future stories around other animes. Let me know what animes you are interested in, or I can create an original character that can be inserted  Canon in the MHA. I still love working on this story and have plan for more arcs.  Stay safe out there!    For all the essential workers out there, you guys matter and no matter what job you do, you are all important.     -Indiancanadian2    

 The gen 1augs circle around the Cloaker, blades ready for the kill. Sprinter pulls out his pistol and starts putting rounds in the target trying to give Deku an opening. The Cloaker began a slow by powerful jog towards Sprinter, a huge sledgehammer ready to come down on its target. Sprinter barely dodged it, without his jump kit he would be dead meat. Deku was really tired of this shit Deku-"Fuck this" Deku charged the Cloaker like a football player in the NFL. The Cloaker surprised from the tactically unsound move crashed on his back. Deku then proceeded to get on top of it and proceeded to stab its neck with his blade over and over again. Not able to get a clean decapitation  Deku then proceed to use the blade as a saw and started slicing the mechanical neck. The Cloaker clawed at Deku's arm and face trying to get Deku to stop. Slowly the scene became that of blue blood spraying everywhere. The more Deku cut the weaker the Cloaker got. Soon it was lifeless as its head rolled to its side no longer attached to the body. Deku got off and sat on the floor, panting from all fighting that took place.  The heroes and Gen 2 augs were able to finish off the 2 cloakers they were fighting. Present Mic was very disturbed by the fact Deku was covered in blue blood. With all the cloakers they all rallied with the cops. Cop-"We will wait for the medevac for Sheild while you guys carry on!"  

Deku heard his radio squawked to life.  "All callsigns, team 2 needs immediate support at the loading bay, team 1 is en route but opfor is heavily entrenched." Sprinter-"We need to get down there" Pulse-"What about the high-value targets and the rest of the building? Deku-"Pulse, Hazard and Crash. Stay with the heroes and call in the reinforcements to clear out the building. Sprinter on me. What side of the building is the loading bay entrance at?" Crash-"Westside"  Deku check the compass on his watch and headed towards the west side glass wall. He puts 3 rounds in it, holstering his rifle and tweaking the settings on his jump kit. Sprinter follows suit and together they crash through the window and begin to free-fall along with the building towards the loading bay entrance. In freefall they see the heroes and cops behind cover engaging in combat. They aim themselves to land behind the hostile machines and henchmen. 

Ochako and her team meet up with team 2 and begins attacking. Ochako picks up a huge piece of rubble and Iida uses his kick to propel the rubble towards a group of armed henchmen. The impact knocked 2 of them out but more kept coming. Ochako was ready to use the same attack when the radio in her helmet squawked to life. "Watch for friendlies in the line of fire" She then sees Deku and Sprinter land behind the turret and take 2 turrets out with their rifles aimed at the exposed rear. Bakugo then used his AP shot to take out the last war machine. The henchmen surrendered after realizing the lost fire superiority. Bakugo-"You took my kill asshole!" he said with his famous snarl.  Sprinter-"Sorry about that," he said with a smirk.   As the swat teams secure the area the heroes then made their lobby and headed towards the underground levels.  If the HVTs where anywhere, an underground panic bunker made the most sense. The heroes then reached what appeared to be a vault underneath the building. Sprinter-"Command be advised we reached a vault door underneath the building. According to building schematics, there is nothing here. Team 1 and 2 are here ready to breach over."  All might-", the roof team is clearing the rest of the building and will meet up with you, wait for them"   Deku-"Check your gear and report and injuries" He went over to Ochako and gave her a fist bump. Deku-"Good work using your quirk like that"  Ochako-"Thanks!".

 10mins go by and the roof team regroups with everyone. With everyone set, Shoto begins to heat up the metal door and melt the locking mechanism, Bakugo using his quirk to destroy the hinges. The door falls down forward and the heroes make their way inside. What they saw shocked them.  A huge dark cavernous space miles long and wide. It was like an underground city. War machines being assembled at an alarming rate. Tanks growing what looked like Cloaker bodies to be encased in armour. It was like an evil lair from a cartoon. The whole factory was automated.  hundreds no thousands of built war machines and cloakers were lined up deactivated. Pulse-"Its an invasion force, but where" Deku-"We need to shut this place down, there are enough bodies here to invade the entire Japanese west coast. We need to split up and search for a power source, Someone get outside and radio this in" As the heroes and cops split up Ochako and Deku went together taking a dark hall.  "Ochako-"Why is this place so dark" Deku-"If this place is completely autonomous then the light isn't needed when you have infrared or proximity sensors or all the mechanical movements are preprogrammed. Deku was able to see fine with his helmet's built-in night vision. He his go bag and pulled a spare pair of flashlights and clipped them on to each side of Ochako's helmet. Ochako-"Much better I can actually see now". As the carried on they heard what appeared to be a huge fan. They followed inside until they reached what appeared to be the nerve centre. Racks of servers and monitors littered everywhere while a huge fan above provided the necessary cooling. as they investigated further Deku saw something on the screen.    

{(CORP 1 STATUS: ON STANDBY READY TO DEPLOY PHASE 1)  ACTIVATE? Y/N?}

Deku-"You need to see this" Ochako-"Corp 1, how many are there?" Deku-"Don't know I don't want to touch anything. We need to" Ochako grabs Deku and pulls him next to her hiding behind a server rack. Before he could protest Ochako-"Shush, somethings coming" Deku stopped talking and listened. He heard a single set of footsteps slowly get louder and louder. Ochako-"It sounds like only one person, probably not one of the heroes or cops" She turned off the lights in her helmets and waited with Deku. Deku-"If I give the word subdue him. I will cover you with the rifle" She nodded and moved near the door. As the footsteps got louder he brought his rifle to low ready, thinking about the soon to happen conflict.