Thirteen - What Can A Woman Give To Her Man Outside Sex?

This chapter is dedicated to @Sahywiee

"I'm sick and tired of being the spoilt girlfriend." This obviously isn't something you hear everyday.

"Okayyy." Both girls chorused, heads moving in unison following Tseju's prance around her spacious cozy room.

"I can't just sit still and let this bald chubby beefy hot charming exceedingly rich..."

She was interrupted by Ada whose eyes were doing reverse cartwheels in their sockets. "You were ranting?" Ada said, her voice dripping raw sarcasm.

"Yes ehhen, i won't sit still and allow that that annoyingly romanticly worded handsome Yoruba demon whose voice makes me..."

She's interrupted yet again by Tessy, who taps Ada, mischievous glint in her eyes, "I go for like am if to say na so person take dey report me give person oh."

"Guy you feel am?? E for gooooodddd."

"Shut up! I'M SERIOUS!" Tseju said, resisting the urge to scream at her mischievous friends. "You guys know I'm used to being spoilt. It's a normal for me. All i usually do is turn up looking pretty and let the morons drain their money on me. I've never had to do anything but return the favors with what they want, but this one doesn't want that!!! What. Does. A. Woman. Give. A. Man. Outside. Sex?????? What na??? Biko epp me."

"Chai eh. And it's not Valentines Day. If it was now eh abi you for buy am boxers, handkerchief and singlet." Tessy said, adjusting slightly to put space between herself and the pillow beside Tseju that could have easily become a weapon for revenge.

"Guyssss!!! I'm serious!!! He's always doing things for me. I wanna do something for him in return."

"Errrr cook his favourite food?" Ada suggests.

"Yea... Or buy him his favourite perfume." Tess suggests too.

"Yea... I think with these kinda things you should just do something from your heart sha. I mean... You know your man most. Wetin im go like?" Ada said, finally giving up on waiting for Tseju to be a good host, she walked to the kitchen to soothe the worms that were eating her intestines up.

*******************************************

"Okay listen up. I've got some questions for you and i need you to answer them as honestly as possible."

"Mi casa. You know I can't lie to you." Oh yea, Bayo finally settled on a nickname for Tseju. Mi casa meaning my home.  Tsgdkdyafvaxgxhdb this man is trying to kee somebody's child with luff.

"Oh realllyy?? Sooo first question, do you think I'm fat?" Tseju narrows her eyes, just daring him to lie, or to risk death by actually calling her fat.

"You are." Bayo wasn't even slightly oblivious to the trap that she'd set for him, but he'd seen this way too many times with his sisters to not know what to do. "You're a chubby well polished chocolate hourglass. My chubby well polished chocolate hourglass and i wouldn't change a thing about you. I love you just the way you are. My relationship came with a free pillow... Aren't i the luckiest man in the world?" He said, flashing Tseju his million mega watt killer smile.

"A what? Chai. Meeeee!! A free pillow?? My father."

"I also called you a well polished chocolate hourglass, my well polished chocolate hourglass. I see you chose to ignore that part."

"Oh God! Stop deviating. I was asking you questions. Oga stop distracting me. Shuuuuu!!!" She was resisting the urge to stomp her foot and scream. Why was it so hard to spoil your man?? They were all being so difficult. All she needed was a little tip and she was sure she'd come up with something amaaazzing for her man besides buying him some clothe or something. Now if only he'd answer her darn question!