Jara!!!

Heeyyyyyy guuuyyyyysssssss!!!! It's been a minute and a half😅😅😅 Hope y'all staying safe and Corona free tho. So i got a HUGE announcement but first, I'll go thru the Q'n'A.

So, i only got two questions for the Q'n'A 😅 guess y'all were thoroughly satisfied with the book and had no extra extra to ask about🤔🧐

Without further ado, let's jump in shall we??? ⛹🏽‍♀️⛹🏽‍♀️⛹🏽‍♀️⛹🏽‍♀️

Ps: I'm doing this Q'n'A session like it's live interview with the lead couple in the book, so y'all don't get confused and all 🤗🤗

Question: (To Tseju) If Bayo hadn't survived the accident, would you have moved on?

Tseju looks sideways at Bayo seated beside her. "I don't even want to imagine thatttt!!!!! A life without my Chocolate Man??? No thank you."

Q: Okay. Sure. Then, if  you'd lost your mother to cancer, would that have affected your relationship with Bayo?

Bayo took Tseju's palm in his and squeezed it. He knows how much Tseju loves and values her mom. "Who's asking these questions?" He gave a dry laugh.

Tseju wrinkled her face in thought. She'd actually never considered how the loss of her mom would have affected her relationship with Bayo. She'd been too busy mentally prepping for a life without her mother to even spare thought for how it would affect their relationship.

She exhales. "Well, honestly, I'm not exactly sure. The thing is that, I'm not the type to push people away when the going gets tough, so i think I'd have drawn even closer to him because i mean,  where's the sense in pushing him away yea?"

Bayo smiled, giving her a quick side hug and a peck to her cheeks. "I wouldn't have let you push me away anyways."

Interviewer: Awwwww! You guys are such a cute couple. #CoupleGoals.

Tseju laughs. Bayo smiles, his dimples out on full display.

Q: So Tseju. A lot of women want your man o. How do you feel about that? Like how does it make you feel knowing that your man is on a Wanted list.

Bayo smirks.

Tseju rolls her eyes at him. "Well, he's mine and I'm not sharing biko. They shu ask the God that did it for me to do it for them plix. My Chocolate Man, emphasis on MY. We're not sharing. Thank you, next."

Bayo bursts out laughing. "You know i only got eyes for you tho. It's just you. You don't have to worry."

Interviewer: Awwww! You guys are so cute. Thank you for coming.

Bayo: Thank you for having us.

Tseju: And the readers, thank you for reading.