Her return

This is what Lucy looks like.

(I added Mira to ther group of friends that stay by Lucy I'm fixing the story a bit. More details about this in the authors note coming out soon. Any areas I forget to add Mira please point out to me. Thank you!)

Lucy's POV

     'I was sitting at the bar drinking my strawberry milkshake when the guild doors were kicked open. There in the doorway was none other than Lisanna Strassus who just so happened to come back from the DEAD'

I went up to try to talk to Lisanna, but everyone pushed me back. When I finally got to see her face I saw something that broke my heart I saw my best friend and crush kiss Lisanna. I was heartbroken. I mean I get that everyone missed her and all, but I guess Natsu was so naive he never noticed my feelings for him and now it's to late. He's been in love with Lisanna since childhood.  As I was about to walk out of the guild I took a quick glance up to Lisanna and Natsu and I saw Lisanna smirking.

3rd POV

Every single day that passed more and more people started to ignore Lucy. Eventually days became weeks and weeks became months until she started to become depressed she cut herself, found more ways to torture herself. She couldn't stand living anymore she wanted to die then and there, but she knew she had to live for her friends. After 6 months of being ignored it was Lucy's 19th birthday somewhere in her heart she was hoping the guild would remember her or at least say happy birthday to her.

   As Lucy was walking to the guild the villagers were all wishing Lucy happy birthday after all since Lucy's been ignored by her guild she decided to get to know the villagers of Magnolia. When Lucy walked into the guild and sat down in her usual seat her true friends came up and wished her happy birthday and gave her presents.

The exceeds, Juvia, Mira, and Wendy bought her a cute little zodiac charm bracelet. Laxus got her a dragon key. Evergreen got her a dress. Freed bought her a book about celestial magic. Bickslow got her a training outfit. Gajeel bought her a bow.

Juvia, Mira, Wendy, and the exceeds gift

Laxus' gift