Fairy Tail (Part 2)

~During the fight~

3rd POV

"Lisanna, you and Wendy you get the kids" Erza screamed out

"I'm fired up now." Natsu said launching fire at the monster

"Ice make lance" Gray yelled throwing it at the monsters eye

"Heaven's Wheel" Erza yelled as 100's of swords appeared

"Fire dragon roar." Natsu yelled buring the monster

As the fight went on Lisanna and Wendy were rescuing the kids. The monsters' tail sweeps past them knocking down boulders making the cave collapse. Wendy starts throwing attacks at the rocks smashing them  before they hit the kids. "Sky Dragon Wing Attack." "Sky Dragon Wing Attack." "Sky Dragon Roar." As Wendy is protecting the kids. The monsters tail hits the cave again knocking Lisanna over. 

"Lisanna!" Natsu screams diverting is attention to said girl

The monster takes advantage of this and hits Natsu with its tail. Natsu goes flying. 

"Natsu, you idiot pay attention." Erza screamed

~Time Skip after the fight~(Beacuase I suck at writing a fight scene)~

In the end the kids all got rescued. Lisanna got hurt badly. Natsu was well Natsu. He wasn't hurt that bad, but he still needed to rest. Of course knowing Natsu he isn't going to rest. Team Natsu ended up only gaining about half of the promised money. The rest of the money went to the town to repair everything Team Natsu destroyed which was the entire town, but hey at least they're paid right?

Erza's POV

We're ended up defeating the by destroying the whole town. Unfortunately Lisanna got badly injured and Wendy refuses to heal Lisanna because she hates us for hurting Lucy. It has been a few weeks since Lucy left. Lately Gray and I have been feeling guilty. Lucy was pretty strong. She could at least complete the mission better than what Lisanna showed today.

Gray's POV

I regret hurting Lucy. Lucy was strong she was very useful on missions. Lisanna's holding us back. She's always screaming for help. Lucy at least fought back. Lisanna just screams for help and hides behind Natsu. She doesn't even help. Now I feel really guilty about yelling those things at Lucy. I know Erza's been feeling guilty about it too. It was like we were in a bad dream, under a spell and I think Lisanna is culprit. I should tell Erza my suspicions.