Home Again

Lucy's POV

Today Nate and I are going back to the Heartfilia mansion. That's where we're going to train and catch up. I haven't been home since I ran away.

~Time Skip~

We're sitting on the train talking about past things. Eventually I closed my eyes and fell asleep on Nate's shoulder.

When I woke up again I was in a bed. I looked around for a few seconds realizing it was my bed. I got out of bed and did my morning routine. I started making breakfast. Shortly after I was done Nathan came down. We ate breakfast in silence. I got up and put my plate in the sink and started re-exploring the mansion.

Nathan's POV

I woke up to an amazing smell. I went downstairs to find Lucy setting the table. I took my seat and I looked at my plate. I had three pancakes some eggs and bacon and orange juice. I sat in complete silence the only thing hear was chewing. To me it felt like a very awkward silence, but it seemed Lucy didn't care a single bit. So I just sat there quite.

Lucy's POV

We're sitting down eating breakfast in a awkward silence. I was hoping Nathan would say something, but it didn't look like he wanted to be the one to break the silence. So we just sat there in silence. 

~Time Skip~

I went outside to find a clearing Nathan stayed to clean up. After about a 10 minute walk through the forest I finally found a clearing. It was large enough for both of us to practice. I started doing laps. I decided I would run 50 laps. Then I would do some meditation.

After a dreadful work out I can finally sit down and work on expanding my magic storage.                (Honestly I suck at writing stories.)

~Time skip 5 years~

I'm done. I've completed everything. I earned so many new keys. I now have Acnologia, Igneel, Grandeeney, Metalicana, Lupus the Wolf, Crovus the Raven, Monoceros the Pegaus, Weisslogia, Skiadrum, Zirconis, Atlas Flame,Mother Glare, Scissor Runner, Blue the Canis Major, Aquila the Eagle, Cetus the Whale, Draco the Dragon, Hydra the Sea Serpent, Indus the Indian, Leah the Leo minor (Loke's sister), Hyras the Water Snake, Orion the hunter, Phoenix, Lenny Ursa Major, Pluto Ursa Minor, Vulpecula the fox, Eridanus the River, and finally my last key Serpens the Serpent.

Nate's been training as well. He's mastered water and earth dragon slayer magic. Those two elements help each other out, Nate can gather water from the earth to drink it and the water helps make any earth magic grow two times faster. Even though he's a second generation dragon slayer he might be able to beat Natsu. I'm ready to get my revenge, but something in my heart pangs me not to hurt my ex family. What's this feeling. I want to get my revenge, but my heart says no. 

Ugh why do feelings have to be so  complicated. 

================================================================================================================