The Lie

Mini Chapter

Lucy's POV

I was walking to the guild with my depressed expression. I had already moved out of my apartment and to the forest. As I entered the guild everyone was glaring at me except my friends. Suddenly Natsu yells something that made the whole guild to attack me. My friends were in the corner crying as I got attacked.

"YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS! JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE MAD AT LISANNA DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN JUST ATTACK HER!" Natsu yelled at me. After he yelled everyone in the guild started throwing their magic at me. While my friends were in the corner crying their eyes out. I took all the hits with a smile. I didn't want to show them that they won so I kept in my tears and smiled. Which made Natsu enraged and started attacking using more powerful attacks.

~After beating up Lucy~

All of Lucy's friends ran up to her crying because they couldn't do anything to protect Lucy. Wendy and the others took Lucy to the infirmary where Wendy tried to heal all your wounds. For the rest of the day the guild partied like usual. While Lucy and her friends were in the infirmary.

~In the forest~

After Wendy healed me I thanked my friends and left to my campsite. I started some basic training with Capricorn. We trained on expanding my magic storage. Then I practiced dodging arrows with Sagittarius. After a while the sun set and I decided I would stop for the day and get some sleep then practice some more before I left for the guild.