Fairy Tail (Part 3)

June 26 Meh BIRTHDAY

Gray's POV

'I went to Erza and told her my suspicions and oddly enough she felt the same. We asked around the guildhall making sure to stay clear of Lisanna and Natsu. After confronting our other guildmates about the problem. We as a guild (excluding Lisanna and Natsu) went up to Lucy's real friends and apologized.'

Guild: Hey um... we know that we should be saying this to Lucy, but um we're very truly sorry for all the trouble we've caused we truly do regret what we did even if we had no control. We are Fairy Tail wizards we are the strongest guild in Fiore, so we should've been able to break a simple manipulation spell, but we couldn't. Could you forgive us?

Wendy: I forgive, but that doesn't mean everyone else does.

Gajeel: I guess you're forgiven, but you better apologize to bunny girl.

Juvia: Juvia forgives you Gray-sama, but that still doesn't mean Juvia will forget what you did to love- ah Juvia means Lucy-san

Mira: Time will heal everything, but that will be a while until everything can go back to something close to what it was before Lisanna came. I'll forgive you guys for now, but you only have one more chance, so don't ruin it.

Laxus: You guys really hurt Lucy I guess I could forgive you. *If Mira forgives you I guess I should to tch.* I mumble

Guild: Yeah thank you. We're very sorry for all the trouble we've caused, but we still need to Lucy. Thank you for your forgiveness.

Lisanna's POV

'Finally, I've got Natsu and everyone to myself again. No one can take my Natsu away. Not even that stupid blonde. I have everyone under my control except a few. I guess there stronger than I thought. Well, I already got rid of  Lucy, so there's no need for me to worry about anything else.'

Natsu's POV

'I feel like I'm in a bad dream that I can't get out of. Every time I try to break out Lisanna always appears in my mind and pushes me back to the back of my mind. I can't seem to call for help either. I hope Lucy and the others could forgive me.'

Narrator's POV (I think)

As the guild carries on with everyday activities Lisanna is in the corner laughing quietly to herself. That little snake isn't really Lisanna. Who is she though? If she's not the real Lisanna then where is she? Is she safe? Does she need help? What if this is the real Lisanna, but she's just under a spell also? Who knows what lies in the dark, but the guild only suspects Lisanna is the culprit. What will happen when a new threat appears and Lucy and her new companions are the only ones that can save the day? What will happen if Lucy chooses to help the threat instead of saving everyone? Nah that can't happen Lucy's too kind she'll for sure come and save the day. Right?

========================================================================================================================

Thank you for reading this story and any other stories I've written. I'd really like some feedback to see if my story is actually something you like to read or not. Also feel free to comment anything on my stories. They can be insults or compliments I don't care.

Also I'll try to post more often since it's summer.

If you're questioning the song up top well today's my birthday and I just so happened to be listening to this song while typing so yeah!

I'm 13 today hooray.